BY MAC COSMETICS

• Is this matte?4 Answers
  • I love this color but does it look more glossy or more matte like?2 Answers
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
I have Out for Passion, a very flattering pink-coral. I love the texture of these, slippery and smooth but they truly, literally "hug" your lips. The wear is great for a sheer, a good 3-4 hours with the top moisturizing layer blotting down to a nice stain. Fairly sheer on first pass, I like 2 layers. It makes for a juicy, bright but not garish summertime lip that is incredibly low-maintenance. Sleek silver tube, classic MAC vanilla scent, feels nice on. It actually improves the condition of my lips, it can catch on flakes but rarely for me, and doesn't settle into lines (the bane of my lip existence). I think they're a little expensive for what they are, and you have to get a color that's worth it. Some are way better than others it seems
Ann S.
Ewa Beach, HI
I stopped by the store to get a foundation and as I was checking out one of the sales rep asked if I was interested in trying out on of their huggable lipsticks. I wasn't really looking for a lipstick but I gave it a go. I told her that I wanted something versatile that I can wear with any type of eyeshadow. She suggested Touche which is a light blush pink. I tried it on and I was wearing a smokey eye. It looked great! I bought it and I also like it because it feels light and comfortable. It is supposed to last for 8 hours but between eating and drinking it didn't really last for that long. However, I still like it and don't mind reapplying.
Abby C.
Tyler, TX
I am over the moon in love with this lip color. I enjoy deep dark colors for my lips, but I also love bright reds. In my mind, this combined the best of both worlds. It is a rich color with a very smooth and creamy consistency. It applies evenly, and doesn't weigh down or dry out my lips. The one criticism I do have is that is does stain your lips, and when it is applied over a lip balm to prevent the staining, the color wears off very quickly.
Elle L.
Los Angeles, CA
Everything I have purchased from MAC has been top quality and lives up to its product description. MAC's Huggable Lipcolour is perfect. I love this lipstick because of its creamy and smooth texture. I was surprised to see how long this lipstick lasted- I wore it to work and it stayed on all day! The lipstick has a shiny finish but is not sparkly. I'm definitely going to buy multiple colors!
Gabriele D.
Review for: MAC Huggable Lipcolour

Who has not thrilled with the color of lipstick on the packaging but totally disappointed when passing him on the lips ? One of the reasons why this may have happened is the existence of different finishes , which determine the intensity of the color, brightness and texture of the product . And it's about the different MAC lipsticks finishes I will talk about in this pos
Darcy B.
I was the CVS/Walgreens lipstick girl before I finally decided to try MAC Huggable. I'll never go back to the lower price brands. This lipsticks stays put, has a smooth texture and the colors to choose from are gorgeous!! Plus, the MAC counter is always fun to try. Don't be intimidated ladies, treat yourself to a quality lip color. It really can change your day.
Natalie B.
Review for: MAC Huggable Lipcolour
LOVE this lip color. I have lost it a time or two and have replaced it immediately because I can't live without it. I use the cherry glaze color, which is a nice bright cherry red color that can really be dialed up or down in intensity. I love the fact that it has a little moisture to it, which means this isn't your last-all-day lipstick.
Haley S.
Buckley, WA
Review for: MAC Huggable Lipcolour
I am a pretty big fan of of MAC lipstick. They always have great colors and are kind of like getting a reward when I am super stressed out or just want to try something fun. I love this color, MAC is easy to use and put on and wherever you buy it. someone is there to help you for the application process.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: MAC Huggable Lipcolour
The color is amazing and the lipstick is long lasting. It's almost like a stain. You apply the lipstick and it lasts all day - even when you go to remove the lipstick in the evening you still have a stain of lipstick on your lips. So dependable and no need for reapplication on those long days!
adilene c.
Review for: MAC Huggable Lipcolour
Non-greasy, velvety cream texture that leaves a soft shine on lips.
Surprisingly versatile shade range that includes classic and trendy options.
Treats lips to a comfortable layer of moisturizing color.
Uses vanilla extract for its flavor and scent, which is a non-irritating ingredient.
mia m.
Columbia, SC
Is this matte?
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
I love this color but does it look more glossy or more matte like?
Cynthia L.
clay, NY
I want this product but I don't have the money. But I do want to know how good the consistency is like is the formula good bad? Is it streaky like how is it?