BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650.

MAC Heirloom Mix Lipstick
  • "Bright colors, smooth application and long lasting. I am a mac hoarder, they are the best lipsticks. " in 14 reviews
  • "Mac is my favorite brad for lipsticks they have amazing Matt colors but they feel so creamy I love them" in 9 reviews
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a pretty red shade, over all the lasting color is not good for my liking but what I do love is the pigment of this shade. If your likening for a prefect shade but don’t want to put the money into something expensive try a dupe before buying the expensive brand
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve always found Mac way to expensive but can’t help indulging in it! The Brand is so alluring! I picked up salon rouge and must say that there was no looking back. What a lovely shade and the compliments I got after wearing it just made it worth the money!
Alexis B.
Love, love, love! I can not say how great this product is. If you need a good red lipstick go for this one. It has beautiful undertones of blue to give you a dark red. Plus, it also has sparkles in it! The lipstick dries matte and stays on all night. I wore this during prom night and I kept asking "Is my lipstick still there?" All my friends said "yes! Like perfect no smudging." I highly recommend this
Anna P.
Absolutely perfect! I wish I could buy ten. Not flashy, great color. I lent it to a very dark skinned friend and she looked fabulous! Also, when I travel I buy enough colors, combine with any type of skin and I love that that has variety, worth buying
bella g.
Lafayette, IN
Very bold and outgoing! I loved the way this product applied, very smooth and perfect! I absolutely recommend this lip stick! I use it all the time! No smear and not mess! It's perfect for a date or even just for when your at home !
xiao jian u.
i loved this product! i got this for my bitthday last year. and it's the perfect colour for me to go out or just a vibrant colour that adda to my look. the lipstick stays on pretty well although i have to touch it up 2 times. but it's okay cause i'm in love with the colour.
Bri L.
Millington, TN
I love my mac lipstick in chili. Not the best long wear but it stays smooth for as long as it's on. It's kind of expensive ($16) but I like it. I don't think I'd ever buy it again though. I have my favorite lipstick and sadly, it's not mac.
Cassandra V.
Camarillo, CA
It was amazing it was very matte on my lips and it was the perfect color. I loved the way it made my teeth look brighter. I loved the way my lips felt. And it stayed on for a really long time, the whole entire time I was using it I didn't have to reapply.
Young S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the way it slides on your lips it's moisturizing pigment is so good but I feel like after a while I have to reapply since it is what's moisturizing and I will come off but I would love to recommend this to anyone there is so many of the colors You can pick out there's always going to be a color for you
Fatima M.
This lipstick is gorgeous. It has a smooth and silky application and I absolutely love it! The color is also great and would go great with any skin tone. One of my favorites!!
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???