BY MAC COSMETICS

Waterproof Two-in-one Mascara Customizes Your Lashes With A Dual-wiper System. Pulling The Wand Through The Small Orifice Adds A Natural Definition To The Lashes, While Pulling It Through The Large Orifice Will Allow You To Add Dramatic Volume. This Mascara Is Super Convenient And Works For Every Occasion. It's One For All And Waterproof!

Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "This mascara was my favorite when I was in high school (2 years ago) I have the one with the pink packaging non waterproof. But this one is probably even better. I repurchased it 2 times & im in love. The brush is so nice " in 8 reviews
  • "MAC always come through with their mascaras, love this product so much volume and it doesn't go clumpy." in 3 reviews
Gabriela N.
This is definitely my favorite mascara!

Waterproof, long wearing, multi option mascara. Just pull the wand through the small orifice for natural looking lashes and for dramatic lashes pull the wand through the large orifice.
Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
Yessss! This is amazing! I love how you can remove the wand at the top for your lower lashes. This mascara means business! Although it's a bit hard to remove that just means it will last all day!!
Elly Q.
This is my everything. When you want to fancy it up add more coats doesn't clump, when you want to go easy apply a layer and makes eyes pop. Has an amazing applicator/brush with a cone like end perfect for the edges. Also helps separate if needed. Gives amazingly long length a good 35% more lash looks amazing. Totally worth every dime! #NastyWoman are #Naughty & #Shockproof
Cadence P.
Union city , CA
My favorite mascara at the moment!!! I like how it's not clumpy, holds my lash curl, and how it has that option of using a lot of product to minimal product! I recommend this to everyone, especially asian girls who can't seem to hold their curl for their lashes!
Halem
Absolutely GREAAAAAAT! This is definitely my go-to for this summer that completes perfectly my look. It's long lasting and easy to apply. This products guves me the finishing touch for my final summer look ♥♥ ️️#beachbashcontest @influenste
Heather S.
Yulee, FL
This mascara is amazing! I was skeptic at first but decided to give it a try cause my friend was getting one and I was on vacation and forgot my mascara. One wand sweep to brush out and the other wand sweep and I was wowed! I don’t have eyelashes and these give me the wow eyelash look! Perfection and waterproof! Forever in love now!
Kate F.
Grovetown, GA
This is the best mascara I have every used. I like that it has two different brush types for more casual laid back look and also something more dramatic look. I have tried so many different mascaras because my lashes are thin and this one does the trick
Nancy A.
when i first purchased the product it worked perfectly, but as i used it it started getting too dry and would leave my eyelashes stuck together. i clean the brush every now and then and it seems to help for a bit
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I absolutely love that this mascara doesn't clump up at all and I can pick how thick I want my lashes! Plus It dries super quick so I don't have to worry about it smearing.
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
I've used this same product for the past 4 years... But the only reason I do is because when you get your makeup done there for an event you get mascara free. This mascara is pretty decent. It gives you good control over how much product you get on the brush however the brush is pretty big so it doesn't give you the best control with that. It's not amazing but it's a decent mascara that stays on all day through water.