BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara, Brown A two-in-one Mascara that lets you choose if you want your lashes to be simply defined, or instantly combed and loaded for incredible volume. One lightweight formula: 2-wiper options. One wiper refines the... see more...

• I have been in need of a new brand of mascara because every kind ...1 Answers
  • I would like to try this two in one mascara. It sounds interesti...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a mascara to add length and volume to my ey...4 Answers
olivia v.
Review for: MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
Pros: The mascara itself is a great black, and has an excellent fluid consistency. I like the length it gives to my lashes, almost a false-lash effect, without creating clumps.

Cons: There are two application options for this mascara. The wand is the same, however if you use the "top" wand (just the cap) the brush slides through a smaller tube which removes most of the excess product. Using only the top wand, I absolutely love this mascara. However, if you unscrew the "lower" wand, there is a TON of excess product that makes good application almost impossible. It truly is gloopy and horrible if applied that way. I absolutely do not recommend using the lower wand option. I also notice that the mascara will flake a bit under my eyes over the course of the day.

Overall, I really like this mascara, but it's not the best I've ever used. If you use the "top" wand option, application is good, but the mascara will still flake under the eyes a bit. Worth purchasing but could be better.
Taylor C.
Review for: Black
I purchased this mascara because of a recommendation from a store employee. I have only continued to use it so that I didn't waste my money. I am not a fan of this mascara. It's not horrible but I wouldn't get it again.

Pros: It can make your lashes look a little fuller and sometimes they'll give your lashes length.

Cons: Messy messy messy! The mascara dries so quickly that it's hard to correct any flaw on your lashes after the first application. At the first sign of getting wet (tears, water, sweat etc.) it will run like an Olympic track star.

I said all that to say that it will provide ok results for your lashes but the other issues that come along with it just aren't worth the trouble, in my opinion.
Review for: Black
Best mascara I've ever used. It was recommended to me by a worker at the store I was at. I've been using this mascara for a few years now and haven't even looked at others unless it was an absolute emergency. I recently bought the waterproof version which is better than the original formula. It has one wand but has two different deposition "settings". The pink wand leaves a very light application that gives you wispy lashes that are separated and lifted. The sparkly wand leaves a more thicker application that gives a more VaVa-voom look. This is probably one of the best mascaras I've used.
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black
I've never really seen the point of buying high-end mascaras when there are such good ones at the drugstore. But this one is a game changer. Love the two-in-one wand concept. I use the thinner wand that deposits less product on my lower lashes for a defined and dramatic lower lash line (or on my upper lashes if I want clean, longer, seperated lashes). But I go full glam and voluminous with the thicker wand on my upper lashes. For us glasses-wearing gals, it's easy for our lashes to go unnoticed. But not with this mascara!!
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I have tried many different mascaras lately looking for the PERFECT one. I ran out of my favorite mascara recently while in Vegas (rollerlash) and ran to the MAC store which was in our hotel. I grabbed this based on a recommendation from a friend/author friend and HOLY COW!!! My lashes were amazing. Where has this been my whole life? My eyes popped! People were complimenting me constantly. It was awesome. I am switching permanently. This stuff is what dreams are made of.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT
True to the MAC reputation this Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara is bold and perfect. Those thin lifeless lashes can kill any look so don't go without this amazing mascara. Sultry, sexy, luscious, and demands attention. No clumping, no sticking, no flakes 10 minutes after you apply it. An absolute staple in my daily regimen and with an added coat before a night on the town I can go from gorgeous to boldly beautiful.
Kassi N.
This is the second mascara that I have tried from MAC. The first one was the In Extreme Dimension 3D Black which was nice, but didn't make my lashes look nearly as dramatic as this stuff did! I like my lashes to look thicker and more dramatic which this definitely did! The great thing is that if you're looking for a more natural look you can get it too by just changing the wand! Really great product!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
This is a great mascara! I purchased an anniversary set from nordstrom and this came in it. It's a nice black formula that keeps my lashes curled all day. I loved the option of two brushes in one. I felt like this was very volumizing and lengthening at the same time. Only thing I don't like is the scent. It smelled of a yucky paint smell. I think I can look passed it since it works so well lol
Diya P.
I bought it because I got impressed by its 2 in 1 wands. I have never seen any other mascara like this one with 2 in 1 wands. This mascara is not different than any other good mascaras that are available in market. Though it makes my eyelashes look really pretty. It looks long and thick, and lasts all day. I am not sure if I would buy it again but really this 2 in 1 wands makes life easy!
Caroline E.
Whittier, CA
One of the only "two in one" step mascaras I really enjoy. It doesn't flake off like those with the feathers to build up, and doesn't leave you with circa 04 spider lashes. Just long, elegant and full eyes. Only giving 4 stars because if the mascara accidentally gets in your eye (oops) it burns WAY more than usual. I hope this doesn't happen to you accidentally as often as it does to me!
Ashley B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara worth the buck? I heard it makes your eyelashes fall out?
Brenda B.
Columbia, KY
Where can I buy this MAC HAUTE & NAUGHTY Mascara?
Devyn P.
Georgetown, KY
I've been looking for a mascara to add length and volume to my eyelashes. Anyone know if this mascara would be a good choice?
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
I would like to try this two in one mascara. It sounds interesting. Has anyone used and did you find that it went on smoothly without clumping? Let me know.
janesh.beasley