BY MAC COSMETICS

A daring slate Lipstick destined to become a favourite of those unafraid to stand out. Online Exclusive.

• Hello, and been looking for a long time a long lasting labial, ap...1 Answers
  • Do you like this lipstick? How does it look on pale skin?2 Answers
  • Did anyone buy this just because they love the artist Halsey?1 Answers
MAC Halsey Lipstick
  • "love it I think that there is something In the makeup that makes it long lasting and that the price is good but I would like it to be cheaper it unis very easy to apply and long lasting also it smells good I would by it again it is a great product I love it sooo much" in 12 reviews
  • "I got this lipstick because I'm a big fan of Halsey, and it was my first Mac purchase. I loved the box that the lipstick arrived in, as it was quirky and colorful. However, I wish that would've translated into the container of the lipstick, instead of it just looking like a general Mac lipstick. The lipstick itself had a nice scent and was creamy and easy to apply. The color, while daring, looked good on me. I did have to reapply a bit, however, because when it wore off it was noticeable. " in 11 reviews
  • "love it I think that there is something In the makeup that makes it long lasting and that the price is good but I would like it to be cheaper it unis very easy to apply and long lasting also it smells good I would by it again it is a great product I love it sooo much" in 11 reviews
Brooke M.
Chattanooga
I love love love this shade of lipstick. It's different, but looks great even with my light skin! It smells like vanilla and applies on smoothly, especially since it is a matte lipstick!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Okay, this is the only MAC product that I own, and literally only bought it because of Halsey. On its own, this is a steely blue-grey color, and looks a little too dark on me. The formula smells amazing though, and paired with the right products it looks very good as a base color. I used the blue and purple shades from the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette as a topper over this lipstick, and it looked fabulous. (I find that holographic pigments looks good on darker bases.) I've also done a coat of this followed by a coat of KVD's Cathedral lipstick, and the result was surprisingly good. Basically, I think MAC is overrated, but I do like this lipstick as a base color. Wouldn't have bought it at all, but you know, Halsey.
Daniela S.
Este color es tan único y, sinceramente, creo que se adapte al tono de la piel de cualquier persona dispuesta a probar algo diferente! Es tan diferente que creo que realmente va con todo lo que acaba de conseguir, obviamente no es para el dia a dia pero si para un look de instagram o pasarela
Nicole C.
I like this color but it definitely comes up more blue than grey when you put it on. Its for those bolder days and i think it could use a little more pigment but its packaged nicely in the box with just the black bullet for its package. I probably wouldnt buy this again though.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I'm a huge fan of Halsey and a huge fan of Mac so I decided I would just try this out. I was never a fan of grey so I didn't plan on using it. However, I decided to try this on one day and I am SO GLAD I DID. it's the perfect cool toned grey and i think anyone could rock this color
Rachel R.
I'm giving it 5 because the texture is awesome, it stays on well, and the shade is pretty cool looking. And, of course, the wonderful signature scent that MAC lipsticks have. Nonetheless, it's NOT an everyday color, but adds a nice edge when worn with a slightly smoky eye, heels, and a cute pair of earrings on your way out to a city club with your girlfriends!!
Delanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the collab of Halsey and MAC! They created such a nice blue-grey color that goes on very creamy and stays on for hours! I wore this color when I saw her in concert last summer! Through all the singing and dancing it stayed on til the end of the night. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves creamy lipstick plus a matte finish!
Kim L.
I've gotten to borrow this shade from my friend and now I'm on the hunt to buy it for myself! I'm a huge Halsey fan and the shade is so perfect to represent her and her vibe. I love the color and as usual it being a MAC product the quality and texture is phenomenal!
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lipstick so much! It's such a cool take on a grey lipstick since it has more blue undertones. I got mine from MAC's website, and I believe it is still for sale. If you like wearing funky colors this is definitely perfect for you! I love pairing it with a simple winged liner look!
Megan H.
Carpentersvle, IL
A very nicely made lipstick (I mean, it's MAC, so it's very nice) and perfectly matte but the actual shade was a little disappointing. It looks great on some people, other people (like me) it looks really unflattering. Which is weird because I look pretty good in black lipstick. I think it has to be my very fair skin tone that it doesn't match.
Jessie L.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a true matte??? Also is it very smooth?
Hope B.
Do you like this lipstick? How does it look on pale skin?
Gemini M.
Did anyone buy this just because they love the artist Halsey?
Rachel L.
is this lipstick still available?
Samaiyah W.
Green Pond, SC
Does/would this color look good on darker skinned women?