MAC Haley Williams Collection Nail Lacquer Nail Polish, Riot Gear uploaded by ghiat a.MAC Haley Williams Collection Nail Lacquer Nail Polish, Riot Gear uploaded by Megan D.MAC Haley Williams Collection Nail Lacquer Nail Polish, Riot Gear uploaded by kaTTy B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Haley Williams Collection Nail Lacquer Nail Polish, Riot GearDiscontinuedLimited edition from Hayley Williams collection. see more...

Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
I know that this line happened FOREVER ago, but I absolutely love Hayley Williams and am a huge supporter, so I wanted to do a review. I loved everything about this collection and I wish this nail polish was something they still had because the color of it was beautiful. You can see in the picture just how beautifully pigmented everything is. LOVE!
Giana M.
Giana M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Love this color and MAC's nail polish formula is great! It goes on smoothly and evenly and lasts a decent amount of time if you use a top coat. I would say it works just as well as competitors. Unfortunately, MAC is not cruelty free so I won't be purchasing from them any more.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
 This is such a nice color for a nail polish I love it it's so so so long lasting it won't ship off even if you do a lot of crafts or exercise it's a great value price and I definitely will be buying this again I recommend it to anybody wanting to try something new
Becca G.
Becca G.
Flagstaff, AZ
This nail formula is beautiful. It is long lasting, even when I'm am doing the dishes it doesn't chip. It is great quality for the price point. I bought this at a mac store in scottsdale. The brush makes it really easy to apply even coats of the polish itself
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
Huge Hayley Williams fan here! This totally looks like a color she'd wear. It's super cute and the polish lasts long, especially paired with a great top coat. I like wearing this color in the summer, I always get so many compliments on my nails when I have this color on. MAC nailed this color!
Robyn S.
Robyn S.
Forest Hills, NY
Mac's nail polish is very pigmented and very smooth to go on. The brush makes it easy to apply. I would buy it again if I could. The price is a little pricey. I would buy it because Mac is my favorite brand!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Makkena polishes have always been a favorite for me. I bought this from Dillards. The orange is a really good pigment and it isn't like some other ones. Love love love
Saige B.
Saige B.
Adelanto
This product makes your nails grow even faster makes them look healthier I love it I use it when I have no polish or on top of my other polish it's a rich clear look
Emma P.
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
I knew that I should've bought this collection when it came out. She is my idol! To this very day, I regret not buying it!
Win P.
Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.