MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Zenith uploaded by shelly c.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Zenith see more...

• I love it so much ,can i  take it please?1 Answers
MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Zenith
  • "This is one of my favorite, looks very natural on my lips and is very durable" in 16 reviews
  • "i love this lipstick it's super hydrating and long lasting and has the most beautiful color pigment " in 8 reviews
  • "i love this lipstick it's super hydrating and long lasting and has the most beautiful color pigment " in 6 reviews
  • "amazing product with amazing pigmentation. Goes on super creamy and stays for a long time. food and drink proof at least. worth your dollar " in 5 reviews
Gayane A.
I love this Shade. It's great for an everyday nude that requires no other effort. It also goes great with all skin tones because of the sheer formula. I love the standard vanilla scent also since I'm not a fan of perfumey lipsticks. It can be long lasting but since I eat lipstick for a living (ha!) it usually doesn't last too long on me. Wish Mac would make it perm.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I hated this lipstick, I think it did nothing for me but make me look like I had no color on my lip. The packaging was not elegant and I did not like it. I purchased this at the mall, but would never do this again. i do not recommend this to anyone, it is not a good product.
shelly c.
Lovely lipstick. It stays in well and makes your lips very smooth. I love Mac makeup. I have been wearing this makeup for about 20 years. I absolutely love there foundation, pressed powder and the lipsticks! ! I have never worn a makeup that made my face look flawless and have no imperfections.
Athena M.
omaha, NE
Let me start with MAC lipstick makes you feel special but when it is in the prefect shade, nothing can ruin your day or night,  They are a little pricer than others but they are worth it.  You can go for for hours before reapplying your lipstick.  This is definitely a keeper in my make up bag.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This lipstick is gorgeous! The color is perfect and looks great on anyone. It can also be paired with your favorite lipgloss but you really don't need it because it's a very moisturizing, long-lasting lipstick.
Kelly D.
I received this lipstick 💄 as a Gift & I wasn't sure about the color at first. But hey it's MAC for heck sakes! Who cares. I always wanted to own MAC cosmetics 💕. Still do! So I gave it a go. So moisturizing on my 👄 and the color was very complimentary!
Jessica S.
This is a great everyday work lipstick. It goes great with different looks and is subtle enough for an all day wear. I tend to go really simple and fresh faced for work, so this one is a great addition!
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Love that the color isn't over the top. Lasts very long for lipstick and extremely easy to apply. I've been a repeat customer of MAC for years. They do tend to be a bit pricey but always worth it. Will continue to be a customer of theirs.
Trouble R.
Lexington , Tn
I love lipstick and this color is bomb ! I bought it online from sophora and I just love it . It's very easy to apply and use and it lasts all day and night ! I'd recommend it for anyone && I'd definitely buy it again
Sonia B.
I was given this nude color but it's too nude for me I traded it and it looked so much better on her than me. The smell of it reminded me of tropical coconuts, summer and the beach. I will def try other colors as this one was too nude for me.
Hana R.
1009 ouardia
I love it so much ,can i  take it please?