BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Formulated to shade and define the lips in three exclusive hues and two textures. C famous. Packaged in floral fabric and gold metal.described as a “bright yellow red [with a Cremesheen finish].” It’s a medium, cherry red with subtle, warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had semi-opaque coverage that applied evenly. The consistency is lightly creamy, particularly once it softens against the warmth of the lips. It lasted for four and a half hours on me and left behind a light stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating on me. This shade is part of the permanent range, so if you prefer to pay less and don’t mind standard packaging, that might be the way to go.
Monica O.
San Diego, CA
I really like this color. The only thing that I would say about this lipstick is that it does not last as long as I would like it to. I used it for a wedding and had to reapply after 4 hours, which isn't bad. I am definitely going to purchase it again for summer.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I enjoyed this color. It is not something I would wear every day, but it is good for special occasions. It lasts awhile when applying, but comes off after any sort of liquid. It goes on easily. I would probably buy this brand again, but maybe a different shade.
Sophie H.
I love the lustre line of lipsticks from M.A.C. The amount of product that you get in these tubes are average but the quality is on point. I usually will buy in store or online if I am certain on a color. The lustre lines need to be reapplied more than the mattes but that is just common sense. My lips feel moisturized and look good.
Jayne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This color is absolutely beautiful, especially on my fair skin. It really brings together any makeup look and adds a pop of color when I go without a full face. The only downside, and this is a personal preference, is that this is a lustre finish. I prefer satin.
Emily H.
Hazel Green, AL
I loved this lipstick. Highly recommend for anyone. It is a great value for the money. Long lasting and the color is very vibrant. It met all of my expectations in a lipstick. I purchased it about a month ago. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This lipstick is really nice and creamy. It is a gorgeous pink nude shade. The quality and packaging is very nice. It is very easy to apply to the lips. MAC makes great lipsticks and I usually love them all. I would recommend this product to people with fair to light skin tones.
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
Mac is the only retailer I purchase lipsticks from. I love their formulas and how long the product lasts on your lips. So many beautiful colors, the possibilities are endless. I always recommend a few of my go-to shades to friends
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD
I love this particular lipstick because it goes on smooth. It has a nice pigmented color and looks very natural. It does have longevity and stays hydrated for a while.
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
I really loved this lipstick. It not only brought out my skin tone it complimented my make up very well. I will definitely be using this on a night out with friends or even possibly a date.