Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#344 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
Mizhel B.
Mizhel B.

because I love that mac has very good quality in all its products, although they are not very accessible for everyone or are difficult to obtain
Yesika R.
Yesika R.

Este es mi color favorito y perfecto con mi tono de piel, es suave y no se reseca, no se pone en mal estado y no se marca tanto. es excelente.
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.

LOS PRODUCTOS MAC SOLOS MEJORES DE VERDAD QUE SU CALIDAD ES PERFECTA, Y SUS LABIALES ME ENCANTAN TENGO VARIOS DE ESTOS PERO QUIERO MAS
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This shade is lovely and the packaging is beyond incredible. I have a hard time using it though because I don't want it to run out!
Paulette P.
Paulette P.

Color maravilloso con todas sus letras y pigmenta de maravilla por lo general mac me encanta por la calidad de los productos
beautiful color and long lasting, I love not dry my lips and gives them volume besides the duration and intensity of color
Anna V.
Anna V.

as I always say this brand is one of the most good for me I really like and is one of the cosmetic lines that use more
Laura S.
Laura S.

Tiene un color realmente bello, te hará deslumbrar cuando lo uses. Perfecto para fiestas o fechas importantes.
Joana Darc A.
Joana Darc A.

amo cada produtos dessa linha da mac pois são marca maravilhosas e super condiz com oque eles falam super amo
Julie T.
Julie T.

Didn't love the texture once I started using it, felt like it got gummy after about an hour of wearing it.

Join Now