Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#462 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This shade is lovely and the packaging is beyond incredible. I have a hard time using it though because I don't want it to run out!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Des Moines, IA

It gives you a really nice look on your lips and gives them moisture lasts for a very long time an has really good pigmentation
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Rolla, MO

There is absolutely no reason for this line to be really expensive. It feels like every other Mac lipsticks they have launched.
Paulette P.
Paulette P.

Color maravilloso con todas sus letras y pigmenta de maravilla por lo general mac me encanta por la calidad de los productos
Raires F.
Raires F.

Essa linha foi muito bem aplaudida
Nao so os batons como os outros produtos
Mas sobre o batom eu gostei muito
Lindas cores
beautiful color and long lasting, I love not dry my lips and gives them volume besides the duration and intensity of color
Lorna D.
Lorna D.
Ballymena

This lipstivk is a must have its a great cover and last for such a long time makes your lips feel smooth highly recommend
Jayse A.
Jayse A.

es demasiado bueno labial ademas de un gran color tambien te da una gran hidratacion y te deja un color los las 24 horas
Anna V.
Anna V.

as I always say this brand is one of the most good for me I really like and is one of the cosmetic lines that use more
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

The fact I can get it right away with this song on repeat since I got a lot of fun and addicting but y to be yryocc I

Join Now