BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

Dana L.
Irvington, AL
Beautiful, long lasting color, feels like I have nothing on my lips, very smooth
I am an older woman and I was very impressed with the way it stayed on and did not bleed or dry out
Stephanie B.
Gurnee, IL
Love this color! Goes with my hew silver hair and skin tohe. Would recommend this to friends. The color is beautiful and so on trend. I love the velvety texture of MAC lipsticks.
Jessica V.
I love this lipstick . It has the perfect glossiness to it & also very pigmented . You can wear it with or without a lip liner . Great for day looks or even the night . ( great color for date night )
Tian L.
one of my holy grail lipsticks. At first I was not a fan of mac lustres however, this changed my mind. The color pay off is great, applies very smoothly and evenly. It doesn't last nearly as long on the lips compared to other types of mac lipsticks ie the retro mattes, but it also doesn't turn my lips into something one would see on an extra in the walking dead. This is a limited edition so I have purchased a few backups. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Anh C.
This lipstick does not dry out like the others !!
The color is not too bright, too dark. It's kind of coral. However, pick the one that goes right with your skin ;) !
amber t.
Mobile, AL
I bought the entire collection from the Guo Pei collection and I am still absolutely in love with it. The colors are fabulous and the packaging are absolutely stunning and look fabulous on display. The formula is on par for other MAC products.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I Like MAC because they always have new and vibrant colors. However most of their lipstick is heavy and dry. I only use them as a back up plan. In my opinion they spend more money on the packaging than the lipstick.
Cristina P.
This lipstick is in a beautiful color that is great for everyday use and the light color makes it easy to apply. The hint of shimmer gives it just that little extra element that makes the lips look even more beautiful.
Renee P.
Beverly , MA
The packaging is so pretty! However, I didn't like it on me as much as I thought I would. It didn't last long and I heard from others that it also faded quickly. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kasey J.
Well worth the price. This is one of the few brands that I sucked up the price and purchased high end make up. I will be shopping this line Again. It applied on smooth and looked great paired with my lip gloss. Very happy about this lipstick