BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

Sophie H.
Sophie H.
April 12, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
I love the lustre line of lipsticks from M.A.C. The amount of product that you get in these tubes are average but the quality is on point. I usually will buy in store or online if I am certain on a color. The lustre lines need to be reapplied more than the mattes but that is just common sense. My lips feel moisturized and look good.
Monica O.
Monica O.
San Diego, CA
Feb. 16, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
I really like this color. The only thing that I would say about this lipstick is that it does not last as long as I would like it to. I used it for a wedding and had to reapply after 4 hours, which isn't bad. I am definitely going to purchase it again for summer.
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
March 23, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
This color is absolutely beautiful, especially on my fair skin. It really brings together any makeup look and adds a pop of color when I go without a full face. The only downside, and this is a personal preference, is that this is a lustre finish. I prefer satin.
Arianne F.
Arianne F.
Toms River
June 5, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
Mac is the only retailer I purchase lipsticks from. I love their formulas and how long the product lasts on your lips. So many beautiful colors, the possibilities are endless. I always recommend a few of my go-to shades to friends
Nieka Y.
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
May 22, 2017, 7:35 a.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
I really loved this lipstick. It not only brought out my skin tone it complimented my make up very well. I will definitely be using this on a night out with friends or even possibly a date.
Vic S.
Vic S.
May 28, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
It's good alll my friends have it and do to it works well and I will buy it again easy to use and it was so pretty I like it a lot it 2 hours on the lips I like this I will recommend this for sure
jen t.
jen t.
New Bloomfield
May 18, 2017, 4 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
Very Pretty! I really like the product and hope to get more of it. The shade is very bright if you want your lips to stand out this is the shade for you!
Kostantina S.
Kostantina S.
High Point, NC
May 10, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
Such a beautiful color. Applies easily and stays on all day. It is a little pricey but worth it to me. I don't use it except for special occasions.
jauria b.
jauria b.
Brookhaven, MS
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:47 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
oh MAC MAC MAC , why are you so perfect when you touch my lips i feel like im worth it , packaging awesome of course .. good value pricey but worth it.
Billie O.
Billie O.
Hughson, CA
March 29, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
Absolutely amazing!! One of the best lipsticks I've ever used!! I really loved it. But you definitely pay for it, but like they say you get what you pay for!