Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#451 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
Anna V.
Anna V.

as I always say this brand is one of the most good for me I really like and is one of the cosmetic lines that use more
Keti I.
Keti I.
Dover, DE

I love this lipstick, its soft and very beautiful on my lips. i think i found the one i am looking for so many years.
Kary A.
Kary A.

Amo todos los productos de Mac, son muy buenos y los labiales te dejan los labios hidratados, simplemente me encantan
Laura S.
Laura S.

Tiene un color realmente bello, te hará deslumbrar cuando lo uses. Perfecto para fiestas o fechas importantes.
Briana D.
Briana D.
ilo peru

Mac tiene muy buenos productos tanto para labios como para las pestañas, una marca muy reconocida. Y muy buena
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Miami Beach, FL

this product is incredible is very easy to use and has very good price, is one of the best products I've used
Lua S.
Lua S.

pense em um batom inlustre super recomendo a vcs muito bom hhhidratante otimo para passar n sai facilmente
Hiraiiz A.
Hiraiiz A.
Hollywood Hills

this brand I especially like to use it because it has very beautiful colors and can last you adequate time
Dayhana G.
Dayhana G.

Mac has some really beautiful lip, tones and textures are really beautiful, and I highly recommend it
alyssa e.
alyssa e.

I wasn't impressed. I know it was lustre, but it lacked any pigment, not like the other lustres.

Join Now