Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#307 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
MAC Guo Pei Collection Lustre Lipstick, Ethereal Orchid
A very natural color.it is more like a glossy look.and can wear it with any shade of eyeshawdow and its easy to combine.not that expensive.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Mission Viejo

I love this product its amazing how it can last up to 8 hours i wear it all day at work i bought this at mac store at mission viejo mall
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.

LOS PRODUCTOS MAC SOLOS MEJORES DE VERDAD QUE SU CALIDAD ES PERFECTA, Y SUS LABIALES ME ENCANTAN TENGO VARIOS DE ESTOS PERO QUIERO MAS
Allison G.
Allison G.
Middletown, NY

This shade is lovely and the packaging is beyond incredible. I have a hard time using it though because I don't want it to run out!
rose an m.
rose an m.

Its really good in my lips ,really great quality.you better try to buy any brands of lipstick and its just good for price
beautiful color and long lasting, I love not dry my lips and gives them volume besides the duration and intensity of color
Lendy m.
Lendy m.
Burbank, IL

I loved the formula on this lip sticks! I Totally recomend it, plus they last for a good amount of time. Even after I eat.
caitlin a.
caitlin a.

Love the color and packaging! It looks so good on and goes on so smoothly. This might be one of my favorite lipsticks
Jez M.
Jez M.

Amazing product especially if you want to have a perfect look. I've been using this product for years and I love it.
Julie T.
Julie T.

Didn't love the texture once I started using it, felt like it got gummy after about an hour of wearing it.

Join Now