BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I enjoyed this color. It is not something I would wear every day, but it is good for special occasions. It lasts awhile when applying, but comes off after any sort of liquid. It goes on easily. I would probably buy this brand again, but maybe a different shade.
Sophie H.
I love the lustre line of lipsticks from M.A.C. The amount of product that you get in these tubes are average but the quality is on point. I usually will buy in store or online if I am certain on a color. The lustre lines need to be reapplied more than the mattes but that is just common sense. My lips feel moisturized and look good.
Jayne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This color is absolutely beautiful, especially on my fair skin. It really brings together any makeup look and adds a pop of color when I go without a full face. The only downside, and this is a personal preference, is that this is a lustre finish. I prefer satin.
Emily H.
Hazel Green, AL
I loved this lipstick. Highly recommend for anyone. It is a great value for the money. Long lasting and the color is very vibrant. It met all of my expectations in a lipstick. I purchased it about a month ago. I would definitely buy this product again.
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I only used this shade once when I borrowed from my friend but I really wish I got my own. gorgeous color, finish, and packaging. Obsessed with the scent and last all night. Truly an amazing lip color
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
Mac is the only retailer I purchase lipsticks from. I love their formulas and how long the product lasts on your lips. So many beautiful colors, the possibilities are endless. I always recommend a few of my go-to shades to friends
Yvette U.
Frederick, MD
I love this particular lipstick because it goes on smooth. It has a nice pigmented color and looks very natural. It does have longevity and stays hydrated for a while.
Nieka Y.
Stockton , CA
I really loved this lipstick. It not only brought out my skin tone it complimented my make up very well. I will definitely be using this on a night out with friends or even possibly a date.
Molly B.
Haslett
This lipstick is super soft. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It lasts pretty much all day and the color stays strong throughout. A little bit goes a long way too so it's worth the investment
Vic S.
San Francisco , California
It's good alll my friends have it and do to it works well and I will buy it again easy to use and it was so pretty I like it a lot it 2 hours on the lips I like this I will recommend this for sure