BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

Luna M.
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I only used this shade once when I borrowed from my friend but I really wish I got my own. gorgeous color, finish, and packaging. Obsessed with the scent and last all night. Truly an amazing lip color
Renee P.
Renee P.
Beverly , MA
The packaging is so pretty! However, I didn't like it on me as much as I thought I would. It didn't last long and I heard from others that it also faded quickly. I wouldn't buy it again.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
This is perfect mac lipstick to give color to the lips and has a perfect finish that allows enhance them.
all Mac products go hand in hand with value price
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.
LOS PRODUCTOS MAC SOLOS MEJORES DE VERDAD QUE SU CALIDAD ES PERFECTA, Y SUS LABIALES ME ENCANTAN TENGO VARIOS DE ESTOS PERO QUIERO MAS
Allison G.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
This shade is lovely and the packaging is beyond incredible. I have a hard time using it though because I don't want it to run out!
beautiful color and long lasting, I love not dry my lips and gives them volume besides the duration and intensity of color
Julie T.
Julie T.
Didn't love the texture once I started using it, felt like it got gummy after about an hour of wearing it.
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Portland, OR
So many girls start off with MAC lipstick and I think this a great lipstick to start off with
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Brunswick, ME
I am very picky with my lipsticks and this one was decent. It has a good creamy texture, doesn't really dry or moisturize on me, and has beautiful packaging. It just was not the right shade on me, but I actually did like the little shade it left behind on my lips. You will definitely feel classy whipping this out of your bag with its orchid design and gold accents.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I enjoyed this color. It is not something I would wear every day, but it is good for special occasions. It lasts awhile when applying, but comes off after any sort of liquid. It goes on easily. I would probably buy this brand again, but maybe a different shade.