Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#451 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
Ambar P.
Ambar P.

Very happy about this lipstickbecause I love that mac has very good quality in all its products, although they are not very accessible for everyone
valentina v.
valentina v.

because I love that mac has very good quality in all its products, although they are not very accessible for everyone or are difficult to obtain
Mizhel B.
Mizhel B.

Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.

LOS PRODUCTOS MAC SOLOS MEJORES DE VERDAD QUE SU CALIDAD ES PERFECTA, Y SUS LABIALES ME ENCANTAN TENGO VARIOS DE ESTOS PERO QUIERO MAS
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Rolla, MO

There is absolutely no reason for this line to be really expensive. It feels like every other Mac lipsticks they have launched.
beautiful color and long lasting, I love not dry my lips and gives them volume besides the duration and intensity of color
Lorna D.
Lorna D.
Ballymena

This lipstivk is a must have its a great cover and last for such a long time makes your lips feel smooth highly recommend
Jayse A.
Jayse A.

es demasiado bueno labial ademas de un gran color tambien te da una gran hidratacion y te deja un color los las 24 horas
Anna V.
Anna V.

as I always say this brand is one of the most good for me I really like and is one of the cosmetic lines that use more
Keti I.
Keti I.
Dover, DE

I love this lipstick, its soft and very beautiful on my lips. i think i found the one i am looking for so many years.

Join Now