BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
This shade is lovely and the packaging is beyond incredible. I have a hard time using it though because I don't want it to run out!
beautiful color and long lasting, I love not dry my lips and gives them volume besides the duration and intensity of color
Julie T.
Didn't love the texture once I started using it, felt like it got gummy after about an hour of wearing it.
Kendall R.
Portland, OR
So many girls start off with MAC lipstick and I think this a great lipstick to start off with
Veronica R.
I've been using Coconut oil and Coffee grounds as a way to exfoliate my body, to help fade Stretch Marks & to even out my skin tone and WOW! You may find Some parts of your body have darkened like under the buttocks area, knees, under arms, stretchmarks ect. Only 2 weeks into using this i saw a big difference in my stretch marks and some dark spots. You mix Coconut oil with your choice of nice thick coffee grounds (make sure you melt the coconut oil so its liquidity) Then put just enough Coconut oil into the container so that the C.Grounds are really soaked in. Let it sit for a day then start using it. I use it 3 times a week, i get in the tub and start scrubbing the mixture onto my body in circular motions for about 15 minutes, then let it sit for about 10 min after that and rinse. Leaves your skin super soft and silky. After the shower i apply my Vitamin E oils and Voala!!
Gianna B.
Brunswick, ME
I am very picky with my lipsticks and this one was decent. It has a good creamy texture, doesn't really dry or moisturize on me, and has beautiful packaging. It just was not the right shade on me, but I actually did like the little shade it left behind on my lips. You will definitely feel classy whipping this out of your bag with its orchid design and gold accents.
Nicole G.
This is one of most beautiful colours of lipstick I own. It truly is a reflection of Guo Pei's aesthetic. The lipstick doesn't dry out your lips, applies easily, doesn't weigh down the lips. It feels no heavier than a thin layer of lip balm. An application will stand up to quite a bit of abuse (drinking, smoking, etc.), without needing even s touch up.
Jessika C.
I was hesitant about the semi-sheer finish, but I ended up liking this. It allows for your natural lip color to come through in a very flattering way. The formula was a little thin and clingy though, and I did find it slightly drying. It lasted two hours on me.
Angelina D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this so much, glides on so perfectly. Highly recommend this one for everyone. Especially a go too lipstick or a no makeup day its best for that. Nice packaging you could throw it in your purse to have around. Perfect for the summer especially
Danielle T.
Knoxville, TN
I don't wear lipstick everyday but when I do MAC is my go-to. It's hard for my to trust a lipstick enough to apply it in the first place but this one is great! If you're timid at all about it like me don't hesitate to give this one a go.