Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#344 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.

I've been using Coconut oil and Coffee grounds as a way to exfoliate my body, to help fade Stretch Marks & to even out my skin tone and WOW! You may find Some parts of your body have darkened like under the buttocks area, knees, under arms, stretchmarks ect. Only 2 weeks into using this i saw a big difference in my stretch marks and some dark spots. You mix Coconut oil with your choice of nice thick coffee grounds (make sure you melt the coconut oil so its liquidity) Then put just enough Coconut oil into the container so that the C.Grounds are really soaked in. Let it sit for a day then start using it. I use it 3 times a week, i get in the tub and start scrubbing the mixture onto my body in circular motions for about 15 minutes, then let it sit for about 10 min after that and rinse. Leaves your skin super soft and silky. After the shower i apply my Vitamin E oils and Voala!!
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ

Formulated to shade and define the lips in three exclusive hues and two textures. C famous. Packaged in floral fabric and gold metal.described as a “bright yellow red [with a Cremesheen finish].” It’s a medium, cherry red with subtle, warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had semi-opaque coverage that applied evenly. The consistency is lightly creamy, particularly once it softens against the warmth of the lips. It lasted for four and a half hours on me and left behind a light stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating on me. This shade is part of the permanent range, so if you prefer to pay less and don’t mind standard packaging, that might be the way to go.
Tian L.
Tian L.

one of my holy grail lipsticks. At first I was not a fan of mac lustres however, this changed my mind. The color pay off is great, applies very smoothly and evenly. It doesn't last nearly as long on the lips compared to other types of mac lipsticks ie the retro mattes, but it also doesn't turn my lips into something one would see on an extra in the walking dead. This is a limited edition so I have purchased a few backups. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Emily W.
Emily W.
tCo Tipperary Ireland

I love MAC lipsticks but I'm not a fan of MAC's lustre formula. I prefer Amplified or Cremesheen. Although it is very light weight and it gives the feel of not wearing lipstick, the sheer colours from the lustre lipsticks while buildable to a medium coverage is often far too drying and I end up having to apply a lip balm or gloss over it. But it's this dryness, I suppose, which makes the colour stay longer on lips. Also, I like the vanilla flavour.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Brunswick

I am very picky with my lipsticks and this one was decent. It has a good creamy texture, doesn't really dry or moisturize on me, and has beautiful packaging. It just was not the right shade on me, but I actually did like the little shade it left behind on my lips. You will definitely feel classy whipping this out of your bag with its orchid design and gold accents.
Katherin V.
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ

Lovely color on my nw47 dark skin tone. Applies smoothly and evenly and dries matte but is still very moisturizing. Perfect color to wear to work or on a little outing. It also lasts very long. In my opinion most of wet n wild megalast lipsticks is good and the pricing is reasonable. The packaging isn't top notch but the product makes up for that big time.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Belleville, MI

This is one of most beautiful colours of lipstick I own. It truly is a reflection of Guo Pei's aesthetic. The lipstick doesn't dry out your lips, applies easily, doesn't weigh down the lips. It feels no heavier than a thin layer of lip balm. An application will stand up to quite a bit of abuse (drinking, smoking, etc.), without needing even s touch up.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY

This lipstick is really nice and creamy. It is a gorgeous pink nude shade. The quality and packaging is very nice. It is very easy to apply to the lips. MAC makes great lipsticks and I usually love them all. I would recommend this product to people with fair to light skin tones.
Sejal J.
Sejal J.

Amazing medium coral color with good consistency. Its on the pricey side i would say since its a little drying. Since it was my first time using it i could be wrong. Although i would say i had high expectations but was disappointed. I would recommend it to others to test it.
Monica O.
Monica O.
San Diego, CA

I really like this color. The only thing that I would say about this lipstick is that it does not last as long as I would like it to. I used it for a wedding and had to reapply after 4 hours, which isn't bad. I am definitely going to purchase it again for summer.

Join Now