Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#451 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
Tian L.
Tian L.

one of my holy grail lipsticks. At first I was not a fan of mac lustres however, this changed my mind. The color pay off is great, applies very smoothly and evenly. It doesn't last nearly as long on the lips compared to other types of mac lipsticks ie the retro mattes, but it also doesn't turn my lips into something one would see on an extra in the walking dead. This is a limited edition so I have purchased a few backups. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous.
Katherin V.
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ

Lovely color on my nw47 dark skin tone. Applies smoothly and evenly and dries matte but is still very moisturizing. Perfect color to wear to work or on a little outing. It also lasts very long. In my opinion most of wet n wild megalast lipsticks is good and the pricing is reasonable. The packaging isn't top notch but the product makes up for that big time.
Honestly I have found that this product comes on kinda chalky. It looked really bad on everyone I have seen it on no matter what their skin tone was. There are definantly some issues with the pigment and performance of this lipstick.i wouldn't buy it again
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL

I bought the entire collection from the Guo Pei collection and I am still absolutely in love with it. The colors are fabulous and the packaging are absolutely stunning and look fabulous on display. The formula is on par for other MAC products.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.

Well worth the price. This is one of the few brands that I sucked up the price and purchased high end make up. I will be shopping this line Again. It applied on smooth and looked great paired with my lip gloss. Very happy about this lipstick

Cristina P.
Cristina P.

This lipstick is in a beautiful color that is great for everyday use and the light color makes it easy to apply. The hint of shimmer gives it just that little extra element that makes the lips look even more beautiful.
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN

I Like MAC because they always have new and vibrant colors. However most of their lipstick is heavy and dry. I only use them as a back up plan. In my opinion they spend more money on the packaging than the lipstick.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Matawan, NJ

Love love this lipstick best I've used in a long time. Goes on easy so smooth , price is a bit high but worth every cent . Will continue to buy an recommend to others can be purchased on Amazon
Renee P.
Renee P.
South Hadley, MA

The packaging is so pretty! However, I didn't like it on me as much as I thought I would. It didn't last long and I heard from others that it also faded quickly. I wouldn't buy it again.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL

This is perfect mac lipstick to give color to the lips and has a perfect finish that allows enhance them.
all Mac products go hand in hand with value price

Join Now