BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Formulated to shade and define the lips in three exclusive hues and two textures. C famous. Packaged in floral fabric and gold metal.described as a “bright yellow red [with a Cremesheen finish].” It’s a medium, cherry red with subtle, warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had semi-opaque coverage that applied evenly. The consistency is lightly creamy, particularly once it softens against the warmth of the lips. It lasted for four and a half hours on me and left behind a light stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating on me. This shade is part of the permanent range, so if you prefer to pay less and don’t mind standard packaging, that might be the way to go.
Katherin V.
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ
Lovely color on my nw47 dark skin tone. Applies smoothly and evenly and dries matte but is still very moisturizing. Perfect color to wear to work or on a little outing. It also lasts very long. In my opinion most of wet n wild megalast lipsticks is good and the pricing is reasonable. The packaging isn't top notch but the product makes up for that big time.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This is one of most beautiful colours of lipstick I own. It truly is a reflection of Guo Pei's aesthetic. The lipstick doesn't dry out your lips, applies easily, doesn't weigh down the lips. It feels no heavier than a thin layer of lip balm. An application will stand up to quite a bit of abuse (drinking, smoking, etc.), without needing even s touch up.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This lipstick is really nice and creamy. It is a gorgeous pink nude shade. The quality and packaging is very nice. It is very easy to apply to the lips. MAC makes great lipsticks and I usually love them all. I would recommend this product to people with fair to light skin tones.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I was hesitant about the semi-sheer finish, but I ended up liking this. It allows for your natural lip color to come through in a very flattering way. The formula was a little thin and clingy though, and I did find it slightly drying. It lasted two hours on me.
Honestly I have found that this product comes on kinda chalky. It looked really bad on everyone I have seen it on no matter what their skin tone was. There are definantly some issues with the pigment and performance of this lipstick.i wouldn't buy it again
amber t.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I bought the entire collection from the Guo Pei collection and I am still absolutely in love with it. The colors are fabulous and the packaging are absolutely stunning and look fabulous on display. The formula is on par for other MAC products.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
Well worth the price. This is one of the few brands that I sucked up the price and purchased high end make up. I will be shopping this line Again. It applied on smooth and looked great paired with my lip gloss. Very happy about this lipstick

Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I Like MAC because they always have new and vibrant colors. However most of their lipstick is heavy and dry. I only use them as a back up plan. In my opinion they spend more money on the packaging than the lipstick.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Haslett
This lipstick is super soft. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It lasts pretty much all day and the color stays strong throughout. A little bit goes a long way too so it's worth the investment