Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#302 in Lipstick
A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues.
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ

Formulated to shade and define the lips in three exclusive hues and two textures. C famous. Packaged in floral fabric and gold metal.described as a “bright yellow red [with a Cremesheen finish].” It’s a medium, cherry red with subtle, warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had semi-opaque coverage that applied evenly. The consistency is lightly creamy, particularly once it softens against the warmth of the lips. It lasted for four and a half hours on me and left behind a light stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating on me. This shade is part of the permanent range, so if you prefer to pay less and don’t mind standard packaging, that might be the way to go.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Brunswick, ME

I am very picky with my lipsticks and this one was decent. It has a good creamy texture, doesn't really dry or moisturize on me, and has beautiful packaging. It just was not the right shade on me, but I actually did like the little shade it left behind on my lips. You will definitely feel classy whipping this out of your bag with its orchid design and gold accents.
Katherin V.
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ

Lovely color on my nw47 dark skin tone. Applies smoothly and evenly and dries matte but is still very moisturizing. Perfect color to wear to work or on a little outing. It also lasts very long. In my opinion most of wet n wild megalast lipsticks is good and the pricing is reasonable. The packaging isn't top notch but the product makes up for that big time.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

This is one of most beautiful colours of lipstick I own. It truly is a reflection of Guo Pei's aesthetic. The lipstick doesn't dry out your lips, applies easily, doesn't weigh down the lips. It feels no heavier than a thin layer of lip balm. An application will stand up to quite a bit of abuse (drinking, smoking, etc.), without needing even s touch up.
Sophie H.
Sophie H.

I love the lustre line of lipsticks from M.A.C. The amount of product that you get in these tubes are average but the quality is on point. I usually will buy in store or online if I am certain on a color. The lustre lines need to be reapplied more than the mattes but that is just common sense. My lips feel moisturized and look good.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY

This lipstick is really nice and creamy. It is a gorgeous pink nude shade. The quality and packaging is very nice. It is very easy to apply to the lips. MAC makes great lipsticks and I usually love them all. I would recommend this product to people with fair to light skin tones.
Jayne S.
Jayne S.
Pittsburgh, PA

This color is absolutely beautiful, especially on my fair skin. It really brings together any makeup look and adds a pop of color when I go without a full face. The only downside, and this is a personal preference, is that this is a lustre finish. I prefer satin.
Monica O.
Monica O.
San Diego, CA

I really like this color. The only thing that I would say about this lipstick is that it does not last as long as I would like it to. I used it for a wedding and had to reapply after 4 hours, which isn't bad. I am definitely going to purchase it again for summer.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN

I enjoyed this color. It is not something I would wear every day, but it is good for special occasions. It lasts awhile when applying, but comes off after any sort of liquid. It goes on easily. I would probably buy this brand again, but maybe a different shade.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

I was hesitant about the semi-sheer finish, but I ended up liking this. It allows for your natural lip color to come through in a very flattering way. The formula was a little thin and clingy though, and I did find it slightly drying. It lasted two hours on me.

Join Now