BY MAC COSMETICS

A lipstick that defines and showcases the lips in exclusive hues. see more...

Veronica R.
I've been using Coconut oil and Coffee grounds as a way to exfoliate my body, to help fade Stretch Marks & to even out my skin tone and WOW! You may find Some parts of your body have darkened like under the buttocks area, knees, under arms, stretchmarks ect. Only 2 weeks into using this i saw a big difference in my stretch marks and some dark spots. You mix Coconut oil with your choice of nice thick coffee grounds (make sure you melt the coconut oil so its liquidity) Then put just enough Coconut oil into the container so that the C.Grounds are really soaked in. Let it sit for a day then start using it. I use it 3 times a week, i get in the tub and start scrubbing the mixture onto my body in circular motions for about 15 minutes, then let it sit for about 10 min after that and rinse. Leaves your skin super soft and silky. After the shower i apply my Vitamin E oils and Voala!!
Gianna B.
Brunswick, ME
I am very picky with my lipsticks and this one was decent. It has a good creamy texture, doesn't really dry or moisturize on me, and has beautiful packaging. It just was not the right shade on me, but I actually did like the little shade it left behind on my lips. You will definitely feel classy whipping this out of your bag with its orchid design and gold accents.
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of most beautiful colours of lipstick I own. It truly is a reflection of Guo Pei's aesthetic. The lipstick doesn't dry out your lips, applies easily, doesn't weigh down the lips. It feels no heavier than a thin layer of lip balm. An application will stand up to quite a bit of abuse (drinking, smoking, etc.), without needing even s touch up.
Jessika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant about the semi-sheer finish, but I ended up liking this. It allows for your natural lip color to come through in a very flattering way. The formula was a little thin and clingy though, and I did find it slightly drying. It lasted two hours on me.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is really nice and creamy. It is a gorgeous pink nude shade. The quality and packaging is very nice. It is very easy to apply to the lips. MAC makes great lipsticks and I usually love them all. I would recommend this product to people with fair to light skin tones.
Angelina D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this so much, glides on so perfectly. Highly recommend this one for everyone. Especially a go too lipstick or a no makeup day its best for that. Nice packaging you could throw it in your purse to have around. Perfect for the summer especially
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that mac is a great product. it has vibrant and pop out colors. it is a little pricey but it is good value. it is long lasting I love it. it sometimes comes off the lips. it is easy to apply to the lips. yes I would buy it again it is such a good quality.
Danielle T.
Oak Ridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear lipstick everyday but when I do MAC is my go-to. It's hard for my to trust a lipstick enough to apply it in the first place but this one is great! If you're timid at all about it like me don't hesitate to give this one a go.
Monica O.
San Diego, CA
I really like this color. The only thing that I would say about this lipstick is that it does not last as long as I would like it to. I used it for a wedding and had to reapply after 4 hours, which isn't bad. I am definitely going to purchase it again for summer.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Formulated to shade and define the lips in three exclusive hues and two textures. C famous. Packaged in floral fabric and gold metal.described as a “bright yellow red [with a Cremesheen finish].” It’s a medium, cherry red with subtle, warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had semi-opaque coverage that applied evenly. The consistency is lightly creamy, particularly once it softens against the warmth of the lips. It lasted for four and a half hours on me and left behind a light stain. It was neither drying nor hydrating on me. This shade is part of the permanent range, so if you prefer to pay less and don’t mind standard packaging, that might be the way to go.