MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Pale Moon uploaded by Jackie A.MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Pale Moon uploaded by Babita T.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Pale MoonFrom the MAC Guo Pei CollectionA lip finish that fuses the creamy texture of a lipstick with the high shine of a gloss. see more...

Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
The lipglass collection is one of my faves. Who doesn't love a great product from an amazing company. Totally stood up to macs reputation. Bought it at the freestanding Mac store. I would totally recommend Mac's lipglass to everyone.
Jessica S.
Lawrenceville, GA
For liglosses from MAC cremesheens are my top of the top! They feel so smooth on the lips and they are not sticky like their other glosses which I love!!! Pigment is good, longevity is solid, if you eat and drink it will fade faster.
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY
Great color for a natural look. I used it as a topper for a matte lippie that I ove but is harsh on my lips and it looked great. Applied well not super thick or sticky as some lip glosses tend to be. Definite must buy
Samantha W.
Southgate, MI
Perfect! Gives just enough shine, and smells wonderfully! It is sticky, obviously, so tread carefully if planning to be outside. I spent a good amount of time removing my hair from being stuck to my lips.
Sara S.
this color and packaging is just absolutely GORGEOUS. the only problem with mac is that they have so many LE products that u fall in love with the color and then a month later they have discontinued it.
Kasee A.
Very pretty lip gloss. It is a little sticky. But it lasts and overall is a good gloss. A little pricey but that is all mac products
Kayce H.
Thomasville, GA
Great product! Perfect color for any date night or Sunday brunch. This gloss matches anyone's skin tone. You won't be disappointed!
Anaya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This shade is so cute !! It's perfect for my skin tone ! It almost as if it was a nude color ! It's amazing overall.
Skai J.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love lip gloss. Very glossy. It looks good. Smells good works good long lasting lip gloss. This is a good one.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this matte lip gloss in Pale Moon. It's so glossy and it's a natural color. It is hard to find though.