MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Pale Moon uploaded by Jackie A.MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Pale Moon uploaded by Babita T.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Guo Pei Collection Cremesheen Glass Lip Gloss, Pale MoonFrom the MAC Guo Pei CollectionA lip finish that fuses the creamy texture of a lipstick with the high shine of a gloss. see more...

Babita T.
This product is pretty much good It is like one of my favorites and it is extremely long lasting and this is also affordable I have been using this product for a good while I would recommend this you guys because it's just so prefect the even awesome thing about it is that this product it fits in with any type of looks you rock with it's just a beautiful color it amazed me when I tried it ... I will be leaving a picture how dreadfully amazing it looks so glossy and so hot I love it !! I zoomed that picture in so you guys can really see how glossy it looks !!
Shaelynn S.
Macs lipsticks and lip glosses are my all time favorites, I purchase them from sephora. They're a little pricey but honestly it's worth it . They apply so nicely and they're very good consistency and every time I go into Sephora I have to get one in a different color because they are just my favorite thing ever in life 10 out of 10 would recommend
Stefanie P.
Another gem from MAC! I love the staying power of this gloss and I think its because its part lip stick and part lip gloss. The color is a really pretty nude that would probably suit all skin tones. Not the cheapest gloss but you wont be sorry buying it!
Toriana D.
Arvada, CO
I love this gloss because it's close to being natural, but gives a little bit of extra shimmer and shine! I can do it up with a glam look, or use it with natural makeup. It also comes in a gorgeous tube which is a plus! I took away one star because it is just a little stickier than what I would like, but is overall a great product!
Abbi W.
Blasdell ny
This is such a cute collection and I don't usually use glasses but I love this one it is very long-lasting and it's shimmery it very much Met my expectations as very nice packaging in a very nice print on it I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes glosses
Pragati S.
I usually use nude shades or baby pink lip gloss in daily routine when i do minimal makeup and this is a to go gloss for me. Love the shine and smooth finish look it gives into my lips and goes with every dress as its so light in color. Love this from mac.
Krystal D.
I luv this color!! Its so cute and looks great on a lot skin tones.. Ive gotten able to try it out but i didnt have enough to ourchase so i cnt wait to get paid so i can snag my own!!
Janette G.
Phoenix, AZ
Never used MAC make up till I was shopping with a friend and decided to give it try. Didn't know what to start off with so bought a lip gloss. It was a high end lip gloss which I usually do not buy but I was shocked with how I ended up loving this lip gloss it is my go to now!
Angelina R.
Long Beach, CA
I've used this product multiple times and I adore it. It's pretty long lasting but I did have reapply. The packaging is super nice and it's easy to use and glide on. I would buy it again because I just love how it looks on my lips.
Kate C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This lipgloss gives the right amount of color and sheen to your lips. it really gives you the glow that you are looking for. Mac is kind of pricey but you are getting high quality. the packaging is pretty. I would buy it again. it was very nice and I was satisfied.