BY MAC COSMETICS #12 in Eyeshadow

• Glitter eye shadow makes me so nervous. I am always afraid to get...1 Answers
  • I never use glitter eye shadow. is easy to apply? you need glue o...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try a Mac product and I'm hoping this glitt...1 Answers
MAC Glitter Brillants
  • "I've never been a glitter fan but I love this color more than anything. It's so beautiful and goes on fabulously." in 84 reviews
  • "I love this Mac glitter so much! It really does bring out your eyes haha. It's pretty easy to apply on the lid, but i recommend to get some type of glue if you want it long lasting. Honestly, i would not wear this on a everyday basis, but this product is amazing for parties and celebrations! The packaging is great, the product itself is totally amazing, everything about this product is just wonderful." in 8 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
The quality of Mac’s pigments/glitters are almost the top of the line. They are very finely milled and they aren’t that hard to get off the eyelid with the perfect cleanser. They definitely give off the perfect shimmer and almost always contribute to every makeup look. I enjoy using the Mac pigments and I highly recommend them to everyone. Although they are expensive the quality is there.
Serena thomson 🍯.
Staten Island, NY
this mac product is amazing. i love pressed glitters so much. the alternative outlook is amazing after you apply it. i bought it from MAC in the mall. my eye color is blue and all glitters are my favorite! i would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone who loves doing extra eyeshadow. i would totally buy this again!!! it is great for halloween cause you can use it to pop you’re eyes and make things look really sparkly and spooky 🎃🎃🎃!MAC Glitter BrillantsMAC GlitterMAC Nocturnals Green and Teal Glitter Pigment Holiday Collection SetMAC Nocturnals Silver and Violet Glitter Pigment Holiday Collection Set
Nava S.
Indiana
I honestly cannot remember for the life of me where I purchased this from, but I have the bright pink one. I know the color sounds funky, but it’s so pretty once you blend it in nicely. I’m Pakistani and at our wedding events, we have a lot of color so these colors come in handy for make up. Super pigmented!
This is the only product that I think I have from Sephora or from Mac and what is weird about it is that I also have a green one and the glittering one actually running out of it you know how it some Patrick's Day it was a lot of green because I used all my cousins all my friends all my siblings on my mom so it's kind of hard having all of them expensive Mac is very expensive
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Gahhhh mac pogments are the crap!!! I love them so much. The packaging doesn’t bother me one but and is very affordable for all the product you get. I’ve had pigment for 3 years and have enough to last me three more years.. I’m obsessed.
Stacy C.
I love how fine the glitter is and a little definitely goes a long way. It's easy to apply and beautiful when it catches the light. There are so many uses for this and the possibilities are endless.
Anela A.
I Love Mac and there loose glitter and the plain shadows are really nice  too. they do last all day. Spray fix plus on your brush or lid it will stay all night.
Kali M.
Stuart
At first, I thought this would be a very good product. I love anything glitter and thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately, there is just too much fallout. It gets stuck to my foundation and it's hard to get off without taking the rest of my makeup off. Would not recommend.
Ivonne B.
Love their pigment, so bright ! I use the fix plus and tapped so that it wouldn't be messy I bought it at Macy's mac, it didn't last too long maybe next time I'll try it with a concealer and yes I would recommend it because it will last you forever
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love this color. I love all Mac pigments really. They have a big punch of color and when applied wet are so intense and foiled! Definatley recommend pigments if you want intense color and easy blendability!
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
How do you apply this? And how do you remove it?
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Is there any fallout since its glitter?
Yari A.
American Canyon, CA
Can you use any brush to apply this and how good is this product?
Kristin K.
Pine Island, MN
How easily does this wear off? And what is the best way to apply?
Ruby x.