MAC Glimmershimmer, Ritzy! uploaded by Maria L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glimmershimmer, Ritzy! see more...

Janessa K.
Brundidge
This stuff rock y'all I love it I but it every time I run out and you should get you some price isn't bad and the quality is perfect it last all day doesn't run or get splotchy it's great guys I highly recommend
Zana Y.
Bowling Green, KY
I liked this product ok. It's like a liquid highlight very shimmery! It's pretty easy to apply I use my beauty blender dampened to blend it out. I don't use this in my every day routine but it's still a good base to use under a powder highlight.
Christi C.
oklahoma city, OK
Super fun, use for a light illuminating look. Works pretty well and looks great. Supper easy to use and apply under foundation. I actually got mine from a friend but would definitely buy it myself!!!!!'
Lupita H.
San Pablo
El mejor shampoos que e usado en toda mi vida lo compro en target muy cerca de mi casa supera a tosdos los shampoos que e provado deja un aroma que me dura asta el dia siguiente siempre lo seguirá comprando
Shazia a.
I love me some glitter. Highlights are in and they make the make up look very trendy and nice. i love this product. Though a littke pricey but very much worth it.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
I have always been a fan of Mac's pigments and loose Glitters. It is definitely dramatic and beautiful. I highly recommend this to everyone who loves pigments.
Morgan S.
Absolutely love this product. Makes my skin look so glowy and hydrated it's amazing. Little bit goes a LONG way. Very worth the money.
Kashae B.
philadelphia
I love this glimmer shimmer it makes my skin very smooth I don't really apply to much because then it'll look very piled up
Trinity j.
franklin
I love, love, love this product! It worked very well on me. I would recommend this product. I used it quite often.
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this stuff! It's great quality and the price is affordable because it lasts you a very long time!
Kristyn C.
Sandusky , OH
Wondering how this looks on?!
oriana z.
seca mate? o es para pieles secas?