MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

melisa z.
Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is available in every nuance of your favorite color and high-fashion texture. It's the iconic product that made M·A·C famous.
Talía S.
Coloquei 4 estrelas porque já ouvi falar muito bem desta marca, porém eu nunca testei, por isso não coloquei 5. Mas todas as blogueiras que eu assisto dizem que esta marca é maravilhosa
Shantal s.
muy buenas marcas los mejores labiales del mercado se los recomiendo maxima cobertura y sobre todo te duran todo el dia valga la redundancia se los recomiendo vale la pena comprarlos
Ana Estela B.
cabañas
Me encanta el tono de los que he comprado y la durabilidad de cada lipstic, ademas la textura que me proporciona es la adecuada ya que me sineto comoda todo el dia sin labios secos
hannah h.
northern ireland
Stunning colour but cannot be worn everyday. The packaging is out o ft his world. My expectations were almost met I just thought the pigment was a little light coverage but very good. It is a good price for what it is worth. Would recommend.
Jayne M.
Violeta é uma cor sempre ligada ao poder de transformação - perfeita para realçar uma modernidade e independência de cada personalidade. batom ele chama muita atenção pela sua consistência ultra mate eu me sinto muito bm com esses batom que chama muito atenção mary key ....
Aimun a.
i rated this 5 star because they are too pigmented and i think even though they are quiet pricey they are not as bad as other lip  companies i think they are well pigmented in terms or applying them they are not drying at all and smoothly glide on your lips i would DEFINITELY buy again!
Niamh L.
It was long lasting and super smooth! Although I could feel it throughout the day. But that didn't bother me too much. Really good amount and a perfect travel staple! Definitely recommend if you are looking for a product that's long lasting and a go to lipstick for a bad day, as it works with everything!
Ale G.
I've been using mac cosmetics for years, I love every time mac pulls out new colors, this is perfect for me 'cause I work as a makeup artist. Highly recommend.. ;-)
Rebeca P.
I really, really like Hue! It is a glaze finish from Mac and gave me a lot more colour than I expected, in fact I could make it opaque. It is a gorgeous, easy to wear colour.