MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Bianca o.
Very good lipstick has a great pigmentation, I love this brand mac Congratulations MAC Lipstick πŸ’—πŸ’„πŸ’„
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
Okay this color mast not be everyone's go to but I love it ! The way it goes with my skin color is great.
Yinette R.
Tampa, FL
This has absolute been my all time favorite line and I use the entire line would recomend to everyone.
Amanda M.
Whitesburg, KY
A must have in your MAC lipstick collection. I layer this over and even under many of my MAC lipsticks.
Maryann R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been wearing this lipstick and it's a great product, very smooth and hydrating to the lips!!!
KAREN M.
Florissant, MO
I have not tries any of the products listed, can not give a rating for products I have not tried
Tiffney S.
Saint James, MO
Wasn't very impressed with this product. I love Mac cosmetics. This one just didn't work for me
Kt G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Makes your lips look full and illuminated without leaving them dry and "worn down" I love it
Maria M.
Love this I just love macs makeup good on lips and everything
And the colors are sooo vibrant
Ally S.
Definitely not my color either. Why can't I find a lipstick for my thin little lips?!? Lol