MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Leslie M.
Amazing for everyday look! Sofy, girly and just perfect. Nothing can go wrong with this MAC Glaze Lipstick, mist
Amanda L.
Oklahoma city, OK
All Mac lipsticks are super amazing it's really one of the most amazing companies out there they just win win win
Jena C.
Southfield, MI
I love the way this product feels on my skin great color I most likely buy it again I always love their products
Nicole C.
Amazing..... just amazing! Everyone should have. Perfect for every lips and it makes your lips looks awesome.😍😍
Brittany G.
Sanger
I love all MAC products and this one doesn't disappoint! Really fun lipstick that can be used in many occasions
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this lipstick! The color is beautiful alone or mixed with lip gloss. The color does not last very long.
Luci F.
New Milford, CT
Great quality. Color stays on for a long period of time! I use this on a weekly basis. Great sleek packaging.
Shannon L.
This product is ok to me. It's not bad, but I'm just not in love with it. I like how the it looks on my lips.
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Los lipsticks de mac son mis favoritos, tienen buena textura y larga duración de verdad que son los mejores.
Bianca o.
Very good lipstick has a great pigmentation, I love this brand mac Congratulations MAC Lipstick 💗💄💄