MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Averie P.
It's a great lipstick it's very creamy and I like it a lot. It's very pigmented just not the best color on a occasion woman
Katie H.
Urbana, IL
Mac makes amazing products! I'm obsessed with their lipsticks if you don't own one do yourself a favor and get one or 20
Samore M.
Detroit
This Mac Glaze Lipstick, Mist is perfect if you don't want lipstick it gives a mist of color to your lips. Love this!!!
Stephanie C.
I love anything from MAC their products are amazing for me. I know everyone is different but to me love love love them.
Lucia J.
Love the quality of their lip stick. My favorite is matte. I've never purchased anything from them that I didn't like.
zoe H.
Works very good love the color smells fantastic qreat pastel color very smooth and feels very smooth,when aplying it
Destiny M.
Merced, CA
Works very well

Shensiendoe. S in eneode siendoe no d ksoendorbir jsbegusebeoid js9enidenose jsebdixblpeb

Jsshdidnr
Keishla C.
Summer colors! Never had yellow lipstick but I really love it its not rough texture when Im rubbing my lips either
Sarah J.
Attica, OH
its great it doesn't smear and a relief it lasts all day.I would recommend this product to anyone because its great
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist is a excellent product! i really like... is a excellent line watter.. and i will buy again