MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Alicia M.
Oh how I L-O-V-E my MAC lipsticks.
This color is a must have in every woman's make-up collection. This color is cute, and of high quality
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
I love MAC lipsticks, but this one is a weird one. For Halloween I think this color would be awesome but definitely not for everyday use.
Deborah S.
I love the color. You can used not only at night even in the morning. Your lips look sexy and every person would like to see it near.
Harley C.
Wasnt a huge fan of the pigment or texture. Mac is a higher price point and this definitely disappointed me. Maybe i got a bad one.
Renee M.
Temperance, MI
I absolutely love this lipgloss! Very nourishing and make my feels feel and look fantastic! Will buy again and recommend to friends
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
I love Mac lipstick , they are long lasting and stay on well . I also love the variety of shades they come in so worth the purchase
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
A staple in my collection. A must have for a busy lifestyle. This will last forever and goes with everything. Leaves lips soft.
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
Didn't care for this one whatsoever. It wants full coverage idk if its supposed to be a lipstick or more of a shiney chapstick
Lydia J.
Grant, AL
I fell in LOVE WITH this lipstick in the store! I just had to have it! It's amazing! It's one of my everyday staples! 10/10!
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
i love this product so much i recommend this to all my friends and family they love this just as much as me its really great