MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Adriel A.
Harrisburg, PA
This lipstick was amazing it was smooth silky soft all you could ask for was all packed in this lipstick glaze. You could put this on top of your lips to give a really glossy effect on your lips. Loved it!!
Fernanda v.
New jersey
El que se me ha dicho que no se si es necesario hacerlo el medió la información contenida en este tema está cerrado y no me gusta mucho el tema de la empresa que no se si es necesario hacerlo el medio ambiente es cosa de todos los mensajes de la empresa que no se si es necesario hacerlo el medio ambiente es cosa de todos los mensajes de la empresa que no se si es necesario hacerlo el medio ambiente es
greidy p.
I love this product so much, I recommend this product to everyone since I love it so much. This product has changed my life for the better. 5 star product!!
Ashley C.
Columbus
This lipstick stayed on all day and got me so many compliments. I love MAC lipstick because the colors are vibrant and actually stay on throughout the day.
Maggie M.
Compton, CA
I've had 2 different shades, and they have always been well pigmented and to die for ! Long lasting still have the container to redeem a free one at MAC .
Hayley H.
West Hills
Did not like. The color was very disappointing. I thought the lipstick would be nice paired with another, but this lipstick was very hard to work with.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i bought this by accident online, but opened it and was pleased immediately!! it makes my lips look so nice, you ca wear this with any makeup
Ej V.
The color, the texture and even the packaging is dosn to perfection. Makes me think that I'm actually living a glamorous and luxurious life
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
This stuff is seriously amazing!!! Gets the job done perfectly everytime! 💘 If your looking for a good mist, I definitely suggest this one!
Alicia M.
Oh how I L-O-V-E my MAC lipsticks.
This color is a must have in every woman's make-up collection. This color is cute, and of high quality