MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Fabiana D.
Glaze lipsticks are very sheer and have a glossy finish. They tend to last a short time, but perfect for those you want a touch of color on their lips. Wonderful pale pinky nude, wears well w a natural OR smoky eye. My fave way to wear this is w MAC Dipdown, MAC Painterly, & some mascara/brows for an every day glam look. I like MAC Pure Zen a bit better for a nude but Hue is a lovely color nonetheless. It is fairly opaque which I'm not a big fan of sheer lipsticks--if I wanted something sheer I'd wear a Lipglass. Warning this is pale, like Creme Cup, Angel, Myth & Creme d'Nude so if you did not like those u may not like this & find it border lining on too pale/Kim K lips. They are kind of similar in intensity but different finishes.....MAC makes my fave lipsticks!
Salena R.
Greenville, WI
Very very sheer, it smells amazing but not too overwhelming it glides on the lips smoothly and easily and the packaging is adorable the only thing bad I have to say is that it fades away very quickly I am always re applying.
Mayu S.
Winter Park, Florida
It was a nice product. I really like the way it looked on other people but not on me. Although it is easy to apply (you will need to use like two applications) I would not buy it again because I feel like it doesn't fit me
Lauren C.
Carson, CA
I love and love this glaze lipstick from MAC. this product keeps the moisture from dry-condition (working in the research laboratory; they always keep the area dry-condition for preventing any types of micro-bacterial growth and etc). I recommend this product!
Chelsea B.
I haven't used this lipstick in this shade. But I did use it in the shade "teddy" and it was great. The formula is super smooth and creamy while being more of a Matt finish. It was one of my favorites!
Yesenia H.
Bayonne, NJ
I thought for the money I spent on this it would be much better than it was. I didn't see much gloss or shine when putting it on. And the combined effect was confusing to use. I would not buy it again.
Ashley A.
Koloa, HI
Love the glaze lips and so does my daughter. Trued it awhile back and loved the procuct eversince. Been using it for 5 years now. Trust me you wont be upset about it.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I like MAC cosmetics as a whole especially for their lip products. However, I have tried a few of their lip glazes and I really can't make myself like them or be able to stand wearing them. The formula is super sticky and the pigmentation of this particular color is patchy. No go for me.
Cassidy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The most incredible lipstick brand. They have the perfect color scheme and it stays on all day! You will never have to re apply your lipstick with Mac. It always meets my expectations.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
MAC lipsticks are great ... love the colors they have they last long .. I am not a first time I have bough MAC lipsticks before .. They can be a bit pricey but worth it .. I bought it at a Macys ... inside a mall ... yes I would purchase another lipstick again ..