MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Hannah B.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Maggie M.MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist uploaded by Tara M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glaze Lipstick, MistDiscontinued, Rare and Extremely Hard to Find see more...

Camilla S.
Schaumburg, IL
Mac lipstick is one of the brands I would recommend to everyone. It is very easy to apply, it glides right on to your lips. It also stays on effortlessly for a long amount of time. Although I've only used this product once, I would easily get it again and recommend it to others!
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
The lipstick product that i use is Mac lipstick. These mac lipstick is the bomb, i love these lipstick, i like the way the color looks on me and i like the texture on my lips, and i like the feeling of smoothness on my lips. The only problem i have is its expensive so i dont use it alot.
Jessica M.
Plymouth, MA
Such a miss for me. This lip glaze (gloss) was problems for me from the beginning. Application was clumpy in some areas and sparse in others. Clumps had to be spread out to create even shine... which make a mess of the lipstick underneath. I ended up fighting with it all night to keep my hair...lint... just about anything from sticking in it. Meh - unless you want something super sticky with intense high shine... keep moving.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have tried a lot of lipsticks and I would have to say that MAC is my favorite. I like how the lip stain doesn't dry out my lips. The matte lip stick that they have is simply amazing and last all day. I never had to reapply I would always buy products by this company and would recommend it to others.
Tara M.
Conway, AR
Love the way this lipstick glides on effortlessly. I chose this as mostly a moisturizing top coat or mere hydration over naked lips. You can also use it to lighten up a bolder shade. So good!!! MAC Lipstick
Jessica B.
MAC's Glaze Lipstick is AMAZING!!! I purchased this from MAC in Macy's and have kept it in my purse ever since. This was my first time purchasing and I love how easy it is to use.
Megan Z.
New Canaan, CT
I love this product the only thing is i felt that it was almost drying. But I totally think you should go get it if you love mac because is this one of my favorites. Just a tip put some kind of chapstick on before it because it really drys your lips. But over all I love i!
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
I love colored lipstick but this one was not great I brought it at Mac and I must say very pricey for s product that was not worth it for a first time user. Well you can only learn if you try something no I would not recommend it
Debra O.
Charlotte, NC
I love MAC Glaze Lipstick, Mist for the color and long lasting application. MAC is my number one go to brand that has great value in an attractive package. I have used MAC products for decades and will continue to use it as long as they make it.
Veronica R.
San Antonio, TX
I have gotten the lipstick cotton candy. And OMG it was amazing the color lasted me all day very pigmented the packing was very nice. I love the color being the first time ever using this color I recommend for that brilliant pink pop.