BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Jade E.
Good pigment on the gloss and has a tint of shimmer and matte really good gloss due to it not being so sticky
Tiffany B.
I love all Mac products and the price are high but worth the price. Very sastifying and I always recommend.
Keyla G.
My favorite go to red lipgloss! Lasts me hours and the color is so rich! It's glossy but not super sticky.
Jenna H.
It's alright, I've tried cheaper and better ones. It's not very long lasting, and comes off on everything.
Adriana M.
San Antonio, TX

I love it is one of my favorites, it is not cheesy smell its scrumptious. I use it for special occasions
Jennifer L.
It is not the best but still adore this product. I would use it more than once but not a daily basis.
Jessica V.
White Sands NM
The Mac gloss. Looks great, but is a little sticky. Not the cheapest either but still a great product
Laura V.
Union Gap, WA
The colors are great. Just a bit to sticky for me. They also come off very easy but doesn't dry off .
Angel J.
I loved the color.... But it was sticker then i would of liked, but it did the trick and i liked it.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love this shade! Mac lip sticks and lip glosses are just the best!!! Every shade I get is great!