MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Love love love this lipgloss. I love anything that Mac has I'm such a fan girl when it comes to all their lip products and the lip gloss is one. I love how creamy it feels
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Mac lipgloss have always been a satisfaction. The product is so pretty and smells good. Like any lipgloss it does. It stay on all day long but it does last long.
Liza W.
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss is so awesome. This product shines!!! I am a 1st time user and I am hooked. I love this product. It totally met my expectations. This lip gloss is long last and beautiful. I would totally purchase this again. I love all of their products
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Front Royal, VA
This GlamGloss baby let me tell you. I don't do much to my face makeup wise but this gloss is like heaven for me in such a small item. It stretches for longer stay. I bought this as Walmart and yes I will buy it again.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Mac para mi es lo máximo un sueño realmente todos sus productos son maravillosos.

I loce Mac....
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
When I first used GlamGlass it was love at first swipe. This is gorgeous, long lasting, and always grabs a compliment.
Trixia S.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love this shade! Mac lip sticks and lip glosses are just the best!!! Every shade I get is great!
Cosmetic C.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I love this lipgloss. It's shiny and smooth and is long lasting. I don't use this exact shade but I have a nude pink shade that looks gorgeous over any lip! I love pairing it with an ombré lip.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon
I love the colors, size, price, and the water my lips feel on my lips. I recommend this product.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Cartersville, GA
I love everything Mac. This lip gloss provides perfect color and shine. Doesn't dry out quick like others I've tried.