BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Cynthia D.
Macon
I love the colors, size, price, and the water my lips feel on my lips. I recommend this product.
Shonia P.
Powder Springs, GA
This one is a little stickey when you first put it on. The color is pretty but a little thick
Jordanne F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite lip gloss to use. I think it is probably my favorite product from MAC.
Mikaylah C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the quality of it it's amazing I really recommend it's very glossy witch I like
Jessica R.
Love this I would give it 5 stars because its that good. I recommend this to everybody.
Montreal C.
I liked this product but it would move around too much and it leave a film in my mouth
Jacqulin O.
The best lasting products I ever used in will always have this in my makeup bag
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Mac lipgloss have always been a satisfaction. The product is so pretty and smells good. Like any lipgloss it does. It stay on all day long but it does last long.
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
I think this lip gloss was a very nice gloss. It's wet but not thick and sticky. It didn't dry out and did don't smudge on me. The color was nice and not too bold. I would recommend this product my only complaint is that it did not last long enough for me I prefer long wear lip gloss.
Billie Rae B.
Love this lip gloss! It never felt to sticky on my lips and is super pigmented which I love. It lasts a while but sometimes tends to always get caught in my hair in windy weather. I think that it is a good price for the quality of it.