MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love this I would give it 5 stars because its that good. I recommend this to everybody.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Mac products in general............. but this particular product I really like! I wear color very often, but I seem to love this one when I am feeling like a little more color on my lips. I will continue to buy this for sure, best ever hands down!
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Lubbock, TX
I LIKED IT! but it was not very long lasting! it was smooth loved the packaging! and the amount the was in the tub! good pricing for a MAC lipstick!
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
I think this lip gloss was a very nice gloss. It's wet but not thick and sticky. It didn't dry out and did don't smudge on me. The color was nice and not too bold. I would recommend this product my only complaint is that it did not last long enough for me I prefer long wear lip gloss.
Billie Rae B.
Billie Rae B.
Love this lip gloss! It never felt to sticky on my lips and is super pigmented which I love. It lasts a while but sometimes tends to always get caught in my hair in windy weather. I think that it is a good price for the quality of it.
Jade E.
Jade E.
Good pigment on the gloss and has a tint of shimmer and matte really good gloss due to it not being so sticky
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
San Antonio, TX

I love it is one of my favorites, it is not cheesy smell its scrumptious. I use it for special occasions
Shonia P.
Shonia P.
Powder Springs, GA
This one is a little stickey when you first put it on. The color is pretty but a little thick
NaKenya W.
NaKenya W.
A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It’s pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Union Gap, WA
The colors are great. Just a bit to sticky for me. They also come off very easy but doesn't dry off .