BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Trisha R.
One of my favorites bevause it's glossy with just a hint of color. Stays on all day. Great for people who like subtle color.
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
One of my favorite lip glasses!! They are truly beautiful and your lips always look perfect and it stays on for a while to!
Jennifer L.
Paterson, NJ
Leaves your lips soft and give it a shiny tone to it, I purchased this gloss at mac the only problem it doesn't last long
jessica s.
When I wore this it blended so perfect with a lip liner. This is a favorite and will buy it again. Love the gloss look!ūüíĚ
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
When I first used GlamGlass it was love at first swipe. This is gorgeous, long lasting, and always grabs a compliment.
Tiffany M.
Cartersville, GA
I love everything Mac. This lip gloss provides perfect color and shine. Doesn't dry out quick like others I've tried.
Emanuelly M.
Gostei muito do produto pois a cor é incrível e de alta duração, possui o pincel muito prático para aplicação.
Shemica C.
Light weight and sheer. Lovely colors! Pleasent smell and dosent aggrivate my lips. I love all MAC products.
Jade E.
Good pigment on the gloss and has a tint of shimmer and matte really good gloss due to it not being so sticky
TaJindah J.
Augusta, ME
Love this product, its color is great with my skin and light weight, love love love for this time of the year
Hajer z.