BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Rachel g.
I loved using this product , the colors are just so vibrant and they really stand out , I will definitely use this product again
Luiza C.
ele tem uma cor otima e brilhante, porem tem uma textura esquesita na boca, mas se voce gosta de brilho, é muito recomendado
Trisha R.
One of my favorites bevause it's glossy with just a hint of color. Stays on all day. Great for people who like subtle color.
Jennifer L.
Paterson, NJ
Leaves your lips soft and give it a shiny tone to it, I purchased this gloss at mac the only problem it doesn't last long
jessica s.
When I wore this it blended so perfect with a lip liner. This is a favorite and will buy it again. Love the gloss look!ūüíĚ
Emanuelly M.
Gostei muito do produto pois a cor é incrível e de alta duração, possui o pincel muito prático para aplicação.
Michelle G.
I love these glosses they are tacky but pigmented, i dont think they're pricey because they last a long time
Shemica C.
Light weight and sheer. Lovely colors! Pleasent smell and dosent aggrivate my lips. I love all MAC products.
Keyla G.
My favorite go to red lipgloss! Lasts me hours and the color is so rich! It's glossy but not super sticky.
Jennifer L.
It is not the best but still adore this product. I would use it more than once but not a daily basis.