BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Kay H.
I have a ton of them. All different shades and love them all. Long lasting ! Great for someone on the go for quick and reliable color
Vanessa W.
San Bernardino, CA
I like this product but it can tend to be very sticky and tacky. Even when I apply chapstick on first. But it does give a nice gloss
Diya J.
It's the best product I'd prefer this product over all my lip glosses it's the best I highly recommend this product I really like it
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I own probably 6 different colors. This comes out like gooey glue. It stays. It is really nice that it stays in even while eating.
Trisha M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is by far the best lip gloss out there! Not sticky and no earful taste! Stays on without having to reply multiple times a day
Victoria S.
Fort Worth, TX
I can honestly say that his lipstick has such amazing texture and color. it leaves a flawless look can't go wrong with the product
Rachel g.
I loved using this product , the colors are just so vibrant and they really stand out , I will definitely use this product again
Angela B.
Hackensack, NJ
I love MAC glosses the best. With the vanilla scent and the massive variety of color, they have everything you will ever need.
P D.
It feels weird on the lips but expensive things always make you feel confident. It's nice I like it, but I'd try new things.
Luiza C.
ele tem uma cor otima e brilhante, porem tem uma textura esquesita na boca, mas se voce gosta de brilho, é muito recomendado
Hajer z.