MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Diya J.
Diya J.
It's the best product I'd prefer this product over all my lip glosses it's the best I highly recommend this product I really like it
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
San Bernardino, CA
I like this product but it can tend to be very sticky and tacky. Even when I apply chapstick on first. But it does give a nice gloss
Rachel g.
Rachel g.
I loved using this product , the colors are just so vibrant and they really stand out , I will definitely use this product again
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
It is not the best but still adore this product. I would use it more than once but not a daily basis.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite lip gloss to use. I think it is probably my favorite product from MAC.
jessica s.
jessica s.
When I wore this it blended so perfect with a lip liner. This is a favorite and will buy it again. Love the gloss look!ūüíĚ
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I love these glosses they are tacky but pigmented, i dont think they're pricey because they last a long time
Montreal C.
Montreal C.
I liked this product but it would move around too much and it leave a film in my mouth
Jacqulin O.
Jacqulin O.
The best lasting products I ever used in will always have this in my makeup bag
Mikaylah C.
Mikaylah C.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the quality of it it's amazing I really recommend it's very glossy witch I like