BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Brooke E.
202 A Falcon boulevard Sheppard AFB
Love love love MAC lip gloss collection they all smell sooo good and are so smooth and shinny. They are the best choice for me when it comes to lipgloss!
Lexi G.
Lubbock, TX
I LIKED IT! but it was not very long lasting! it was smooth loved the packaging! and the amount the was in the tub! good pricing for a MAC lipstick!
Jessica S.
Birmingham, AL
This lip gloss is to die for. Smooth and glamorous. Its one of my favorites. This is the one piece of makeup I always carry with me. Love it!
Love the color and feel.Lip gloss glides on smoothly.Last a long time and doesn't make your lips feel sticky like some other lip glosses do.
ELISABETH V.
This product is a little sticky but I love the shine it leaves on my lips. This product could use improvement but it's not too bad either.
Charmaine L.
Mac is amazing all of their products are extremely high quality I don't even like lip gloss that much but I love their lip glosses so much
Stacy S.
Ware, MA
I like that the pigmentation seem to be very even and coverage went on smoothly. I did not like how heavy the glass felt while wearing it.
Sasha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Mac products in general............. but this particular product I really like! I wear color very often, but I seem to love this one when I am feeling like a little more color on my lips. I will continue to buy this for sure, best ever hands down!
The name states it all. I only tried this product one and someone stole it. From what I remember, it was easy to apply and long lasting.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
You can wear this lipgloss as a topcoat or a base I simply by itself either way but true colors will shine through good quality lipgloss
Hajer z.