MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Saint Paul, OR
I loved this gloss!  The only thing I did not like is how much I had to re-apply as it came off quickly.  The color was great and bright though and I loved that!
ELISABETH V.
ELISABETH V.
This product is a little sticky but I love the shine it leaves on my lips. This product could use improvement but it's not too bad either.
Luiza C.
Luiza C.
ele tem uma cor otima e brilhante, porem tem uma textura esquesita na boca, mas se voce gosta de brilho, é muito recomendado
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
One of my favorites bevause it's glossy with just a hint of color. Stays on all day. Great for people who like subtle color.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Paterson, NJ
Leaves your lips soft and give it a shiny tone to it, I purchased this gloss at mac the only problem it doesn't last long
Love the color and feel.Lip gloss glides on smoothly.Last a long time and doesn't make your lips feel sticky like some other lip glosses do.
Emanuelly M.
Emanuelly M.
Gostei muito do produto pois a cor é incrível e de alta duração, possui o pincel muito prático para aplicação.
Shemica C.
Shemica C.
Light weight and sheer. Lovely colors! Pleasent smell and dosent aggrivate my lips. I love all MAC products.
Keyla G.
Keyla G.
My favorite go to red lipgloss! Lasts me hours and the color is so rich! It's glossy but not super sticky.
Kay H.
Kay H.
I have a ton of them. All different shades and love them all. Long lasting ! Great for someone on the go for quick and reliable color