BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
I love Mac products in general............. but this particular product I really like! I don't wear color very often, but I seem to go for this one when I am feeling like a little color on my lips. I will continue to buy this for sure
Yinet A.
lovely color. it is pretty expensive for a small lip gloss but the formula is pretty good and the colors are beautiful. I bought it at the mall and their packaging it good. reminds me of the elf glosses
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This lip gloss you should know is thicker and tackier. This consistency allows you to wear the lip color a lot longer than a regular lip gloss. Surprisingly, the apply quite smoothly and cover your lips all over...providing great coverage - full color!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love love love this lipgloss. I love anything that Mac has I'm such a fan girl when it comes to all their lip products and the lip gloss is one. I love how creamy it feels
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I love this lipgloss. It's shiny and smooth and is long lasting. I don't use this exact shade but I have a nude pink shade that looks gorgeous over any lip! I love pairing it with an ombré lip.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI
The formula of this lip gloss is decent but isn't something I would repurchase. It lasts for a small amount of time, and I don't know if it is just the color on my skin or what but I find the color to be extremely unflattering.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Mac lipgloss have always been a satisfaction. The product is so pretty and smells good. Like any lipgloss it does. It stay on all day long but it does last long.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
I love this color, it lasts of about 3 hours if you don't eat or drink anything. Your lips will definitely pop where this color. It is easy to use and apply. I will be keeping this item in stock!
Elizabeth C.
Confesso que não sou das maiores fãs de gloss, mas esse é bom, cores legais, não deixa aquele efeito que a boca tá colada ou grudada, bom preço é um pouco alto
Jordan M.
Saint Paul, OR
I loved this gloss!  The only thing I did not like is how much I had to re-apply as it came off quickly.  The color was great and bright though and I loved that!