MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
I always love Mac Cosmetics lip products. This lip gloss is very pigmented, with a beautiful glossy look. I use a matte lipstick and then apply this lip gloss, amazing!
kirklyn t.
kirklyn t.
love the color! it is a little thick, but it stays a long while. packaging is secure and presentable. mostly easy to apply, not too pricey. overall it was a good product
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
202 A Falcon boulevard Sheppard AFB
Love love love MAC lip gloss collection they all smell sooo good and are so smooth and shinny. They are the best choice for me when it comes to lipgloss!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Willis, MI
I haven't tried this particular color but I absolutely love lip glass from Mac. Some people find it very sticky after applying but I feel this makes it very long lasting. It has had the same classic packaging since it was first introduced and I highly recommend to anyone who wants a very glossy look for their lips. I find it to be my favorite lip gloss.
Charmaine L.
Charmaine L.
Mac is amazing all of their products are extremely high quality I don't even like lip gloss that much but I love their lip glosses so much
The name states it all. I only tried this product one and someone stole it. From what I remember, it was easy to apply and long lasting.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Birmingham, AL
This lip gloss is to die for. Smooth and glamorous. Its one of my favorites. This is the one piece of makeup I always carry with me. Love it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Forest city, PA
I own probably 6 different colors. This comes out like gooey glue. It stays. It is really nice that it stays in even while eating.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is by far the best lip gloss out there! Not sticky and no earful taste! Stays on without having to reply multiple times a day
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
I personally love this lipgloss because of how it feels. It doesn't feel sticky when it's on and it lasts longer than most lip glosses. For the price it's great.