BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Krithika J.
FOSTER CITY, CA
My fav goto red lip gloss. For those evenings or night outs when you want to keep your eye makeup less and wear a pop of red gloss, this is the perfect gloss to wear.
Sabrina A.
I always love Mac Cosmetics lip products. This lip gloss is very pigmented, with a beautiful glossy look. I use a matte lipstick and then apply this lip gloss, amazing!
kirklyn t.
love the color! it is a little thick, but it stays a long while. packaging is secure and presentable. mostly easy to apply, not too pricey. overall it was a good product
Dawn M.
I personally love this lipgloss because of how it feels. It doesn't feel sticky when it's on and it lasts longer than most lip glosses. For the price it's great.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee , WI
The formula of this lip gloss is decent but isn't something I would repurchase. It lasts for a small amount of time, and I don't know if it is just the color on my skin or what but I find the color to be extremely unflattering.
Jordan M.
Saint Paul, OR
I loved this gloss!  The only thing I did not like is how much I had to re-apply as it came off quickly.  The color was great and bright though and I loved that!
Elizabeth C.
Confesso que não sou das maiores fãs de gloss, mas esse é bom, cores legais, não deixa aquele efeito que a boca tá colada ou grudada, bom preço é um pouco alto
Brooke E.
202 A Falcon boulevard Sheppard AFB
Love love love MAC lip gloss collection they all smell sooo good and are so smooth and shinny. They are the best choice for me when it comes to lipgloss!
Love the color and feel.Lip gloss glides on smoothly.Last a long time and doesn't make your lips feel sticky like some other lip glosses do.
Jessica S.
Birmingham, AL
This lip gloss is to die for. Smooth and glamorous. Its one of my favorites. This is the one piece of makeup I always carry with me. Love it!