BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Sabrina A.
I always love Mac Cosmetics lip products. This lip gloss is very pigmented, with a beautiful glossy look. I use a matte lipstick and then apply this lip gloss, amazing!
kirklyn t.
love the color! it is a little thick, but it stays a long while. packaging is secure and presentable. mostly easy to apply, not too pricey. overall it was a good product
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip gloss. It is very smooth and feels really nice and not sticky. I use this constantly and it always amazes me. It is very long lasting, but I still need to retouch it when I drink or eat something.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love MAC as a brand. Their collaborations are also very awesome. The collaborations are often with their lip products so I always like to browse or buy a couple from their lip section. Recently, I've really enjoyed the colors in their lip glosses and have to say that the glamglass is a great line. I love the high shine and the colors!
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I think this is the one I tried. I bought it as a combo with a lipstick. MAC can be pretty pricey but I liked how it came with matching liner and lipstick along with the gloss. I knew exactly what to do and didn't have to think about it. For that it made it worth it to me
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Great product. I really enjoy the feel on the lips. The gloss stays shiny but does not get super sticky or tacky. I am able to eat or drink carefully and maintain the coverage. The color I purchased is a beautiful coral that I think would work well for any skin tone.
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss is so awesome. This product shines!!! I am a 1st time user and I am hooked. I love this product. It totally met my expectations. This lip gloss is long last and beautiful. I would totally purchase this again. I love all of their products
Dawn M.
I personally love this lipgloss because of how it feels. It doesn't feel sticky when it's on and it lasts longer than most lip glosses. For the price it's great.
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Such a beautiful lip gloss for like a night out with the girl it makes your lips look so good I bought it at the Mac store it's not that long lasting after a couple drinks and a meal but other then that it's a beautiful colour
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Macs glam glass lipgloss is nothing short of perfection! I'm so shocked at how long it lasts. I purchased it in Macy's at the mac counter and it's also very affordable. If you love lip gloss with a shiny finish this is for you!