BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Marley P.
This product gave my lips a moisturized feel all throughout the day. This was my first time to purchase this product and i'm in love!! The packaging is very nice but simple. I liked this product a lot but I feel as if other brands might exceed it.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
This lip gloss is everything! It leaves your lips nice and soft. I loved it! I didn't run out of it for a couple months, it for sure lasts long. I would recommend it to anyone honestly. It's such a good product.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
These glosses are very glossy and is very sticky on my lips.i would say that the product is long lasting and will usually last me the whole day,I like the nice sleek packaging.I would recommend it others
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
such a vibrant color, so beautiful and makes you really stand out in a crowd. ordered it from online, very good deal for the quality of the product. exceeded my expectations. i would definitely buy it again and recommend to a friend.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Love love Love This!!! the formula is great, the lipgloss its self is very moisturizing on the lips, stays with a great shine all day long, I have multiple colors of this gloss and all of the pigmentation is great and the formula is consistent. I would recommend to anyone
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Nothing too special about this gloss. Pricey for the effect. Long wear but you can find a cheaper product that does the same. The colors are nice. But that's about it, I don't think I would buy again!
A ;) l.
Frederick
Lasts a while, not all day but you reapply, perfect for parties or an everyday use, Makes your lips shiny and tho i recomend adding some vaseline or chapstick before you apply this product. although very good.
Ashlee S.
Owasso, OK
I love the pigmentation of this product. It is a tad bit sticky but the high gloss look makes up for that. I love the look! I usually put it on top of a deep mauve lipstick for a great 3D plumping look!
Bridgetta L.
Richboro, PA
i love this product so much. i always use it for special occasions. it is so easy to apply i could honestly apply it anywhere. The price is great its way better then some similar ones I've bought before. i would most defiantly record this to others
Patrícia M.
Patchogue, NY
Great product and consistent!!! I love the color looks on my lips. This color is BEAUTIFUL. which will look good on a lot of different skintones. Its add a good bit of color to your face. The perfect, not too overpowering lippie if you ask me!