MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Olive C.
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
such a vibrant color, so beautiful and makes you really stand out in a crowd. ordered it from online, very good deal for the quality of the product. exceeded my expectations. i would definitely buy it again and recommend to a friend.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
Love love Love This!!! the formula is great, the lipgloss its self is very moisturizing on the lips, stays with a great shine all day long, I have multiple colors of this gloss and all of the pigmentation is great and the formula is consistent. I would recommend to anyone
A ;) l.
A ;) l.
Frederick
Lasts a while, not all day but you reapply, perfect for parties or an everyday use, Makes your lips shiny and tho i recomend adding some vaseline or chapstick before you apply this product. although very good.
Dalia O.
Dalia O.
The color I chose was very nice. A little went a long way. Some colors do look better with a liner, but liner is not needed. The product is sticky but not super sticky which I like.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Owasso, OK
I love the pigmentation of this product. It is a tad bit sticky but the high gloss look makes up for that. I love the look! I usually put it on top of a deep mauve lipstick for a great 3D plumping look!
Ashley Faith B.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Nothing too special about this gloss. Pricey for the effect. Long wear but you can find a cheaper product that does the same. The colors are nice. But that's about it, I don't think I would buy again!
Bridgetta L.
Bridgetta L.
Richboro, PA
i love this product so much. i always use it for special occasions. it is so easy to apply i could honestly apply it anywhere. The price is great its way better then some similar ones I've bought before. i would most defiantly record this to others
Patrícia M.
Patrícia M.
Patchogue, NY
Great product and consistent!!! I love the color looks on my lips. This color is BEAUTIFUL. which will look good on a lot of different skintones. Its add a good bit of color to your face. The perfect, not too overpowering lippie if you ask me!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Confesso que não sou das maiores fãs de gloss, mas esse é bom, cores legais, não deixa aquele efeito que a boca tá colada ou grudada, bom preço é um pouco alto
Krithika J.
Krithika J.
FOSTER CITY, CA
My fav goto red lip gloss. For those evenings or night outs when you want to keep your eye makeup less and wear a pop of red gloss, this is the perfect gloss to wear.