BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love MAC as a brand. Their collaborations are also very awesome. The collaborations are often with their lip products so I always like to browse or buy a couple from their lip section. Recently, I've really enjoyed the colors in their lip glosses and have to say that the glamglass is a great line. I love the high shine and the colors!
Theresa P.
Willis, MI
I haven't tried this particular color but I absolutely love lip glass from Mac. Some people find it very sticky after applying but I feel this makes it very long lasting. It has had the same classic packaging since it was first introduced and I highly recommend to anyone who wants a very glossy look for their lips. I find it to be my favorite lip gloss.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
These glosses are very pigmented and well known within the beauty community the price point is a little steep for a gloss but in my opinion you pay for the quality of a product!! I recommend you try them one of my favorite shades is saint Germaine it's gorgeous and goes super well over other lipsticks!!!
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
has a beautiful shine to it in a beautiful color I would definitely recommend is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for it and it is easy to apply and it definitely made my expectations I am more than a one time user and I would definitely recommend to those who are trying something new with bright colors
Whitney W.
Tamuning
I'm usually a fan of MAC's lip products but besides the applicator- I'm not digging this. The color was much lighter than anticipated and you really have to layer it on. It makes my lips super sticky yet dried out underneath and takes a lot to get off.
Dalia O.
The color I chose was very nice. A little went a long way. Some colors do look better with a liner, but liner is not needed. The product is sticky but not super sticky which I like.
Caroline L.
Pasadena, CA
Love it! this is a very glamours color perfect for a night out. I would recommend to friend and I have :) I think one should use a lip liner before applying this because it really helps me achieve the perfect cupid's bow. I would buy this again and overall this is a great gloss!
Casey J.
This gloss is super smooth and easy to apply. I love the way it feels on my lips. It smells really yummy too. I do wish it lasted longer without having to reapply. Totally worth the price for the quality. I would recommend this product.
Karen C.
True color. A bit dry but fine, although not my favorite. It comes out to good soft coverage and give.  To me I happen that the color is exact and was something that I liked, because that way I choose the color I want
Heather R.
MAC never fails me! Their products are top notch across the line. I'm not a matte fan of any brand but I do love gloss!!! I bought at MAC and love the assortment of colors and how long it lasts. I would recommend!