MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
These glosses are very pigmented and well known within the beauty community the price point is a little steep for a gloss but in my opinion you pay for the quality of a product!! I recommend you try them one of my favorite shades is saint Germaine it's gorgeous and goes super well over other lipsticks!!!
bay s.
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
has a beautiful shine to it in a beautiful color I would definitely recommend is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for it and it is easy to apply and it definitely made my expectations I am more than a one time user and I would definitely recommend to those who are trying something new with bright colors
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Tamuning
I'm usually a fan of MAC's lip products but besides the applicator- I'm not digging this. The color was much lighter than anticipated and you really have to layer it on. It makes my lips super sticky yet dried out underneath and takes a lot to get off.
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Pasadena, CA
Love it! this is a very glamours color perfect for a night out. I would recommend to friend and I have :) I think one should use a lip liner before applying this because it really helps me achieve the perfect cupid's bow. I would buy this again and overall this is a great gloss!
Casey J.
Casey J.
This gloss is super smooth and easy to apply. I love the way it feels on my lips. It smells really yummy too. I do wish it lasted longer without having to reapply. Totally worth the price for the quality. I would recommend this product.
Karen C.
Karen C.
True color. A bit dry but fine, although not my favorite. It comes out to good soft coverage and give.  To me I happen that the color is exact and was something that I liked, because that way I choose the color I want
Heather R.
Heather R.
MAC never fails me! Their products are top notch across the line. I'm not a matte fan of any brand but I do love gloss!!! I bought at MAC and love the assortment of colors and how long it lasts. I would recommend!
Marley P.
Marley P.
This product gave my lips a moisturized feel all throughout the day. This was my first time to purchase this product and i'm in love!! The packaging is very nice but simple. I liked this product a lot but I feel as if other brands might exceed it.
Julieta H.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
This lip gloss is everything! It leaves your lips nice and soft. I loved it! I didn't run out of it for a couple months, it for sure lasts long. I would recommend it to anyone honestly. It's such a good product.
Canyon B.
Canyon B.
Gainesville, GA
These glosses are very glossy and is very sticky on my lips.i would say that the product is long lasting and will usually last me the whole day,I like the nice sleek packaging.I would recommend it others