MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.
Columbia, SC
I love this color, it lasts of about 3 hours if you don't eat or drink anything. Your lips will definitely pop where this color. It is easy to use and apply. I will be keeping this item in stock!
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
First ever mac lip glass and I love it! Smells so good but can be strong. Great formula but can be sticky and thick at times . But if you don't mind that this gloss is amazing
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Ware, MA
I like that the pigmentation seem to be very even and coverage went on smoothly. I did not like how heavy the glass felt while wearing it.
Jael R.
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
You can wear this lipgloss as a topcoat or a base I simply by itself either way but true colors will shine through good quality lipgloss
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Fort Worth, TX
I can honestly say that his lipstick has such amazing texture and color. it leaves a flawless look can't go wrong with the product
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bayonne, NJ
I love MAC glosses the best. With the vanilla scent and the massive variety of color, they have everything you will ever need.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
One of my favorite lip glasses!! They are truly beautiful and your lips always look perfect and it stays on for a while to!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
It's alright, I've tried cheaper and better ones. It's not very long lasting, and comes off on everything.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
White Sands NM
The Mac gloss. Looks great, but is a little sticky. Not the cheapest either but still a great product
Angel J.
Angel J.
I loved the color.... But it was sticker then i would of liked, but it did the trick and i liked it.