BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Dayana F.
Buen acabado, no dura mucho, lo uso en esos días cuando quiero un poco de color, ayuda a que tenga un maquillaje más natural
Ripa G.
It is lovely. The formula is great and I have already purchased it twice. I am simply in love with it. It is worth the money
Frances M.
I love this product so much. Got this as a gift last year and I sure will buy another as soon as my current one is finished.
Oriana M.
This lip gloss you leaves a beautiful color, that hara that your lips will look beautiful, pigment incredibly and hard much
Alexandra C.
MI labial favorito !! Ellos son verdaderamente hermoso y sus labios siempre un aspecto perfecto
me enamore de este producto
Flowers E.
Los mejores labiales
Son imprecinantes
Son colores bellos
Te realzan la belleza
Y los labios se ven más grandes y divinos
Ninfa C.
Este producto te deja unos labios muy sensuales y con un color impactante y que te dura toda la vida, muy recomendable
Antonya C.
Pembroke Township, IL
Mac has the most creamy thick liphlossyd I ever tried I love them I recommend them they also have a very good sent
Meghan A.
Great product, didn't give my lips sticky feeling. Colour is great too, nice and light which is what i prefer.
Gisele B.
Vale super a pena tem uma cor linda e dura o dia tooooooooooooooooooooodo pode beber comer que ele não sai