MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Manuela O.
Manuela O.
Medellin
Mac siempre saca muy buenos productos y este es uno de ellos. Hidrata y deja mis labios suaves, me encanta.
Gisele B.
Gisele B.
Vale super a pena tem uma cor linda e dura o dia tooooooooooooooooooooodo pode beber comer que ele não sai
Pola S.
Pola S.
ramat gan
Loooooove it, the mate nude are beautiful!!! Not sticky at all. One of my favorites definitely
Camila P.
Camila P.
I love this Lip Gloss because stay almost all day and I look amazing although I ate it drink something.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Love this product, long lasting, beautiful colour and even conditions the lips at the same time.
Enya C.
Enya C.
It has a wonderful shine without being sticky and it's surprisingly long lasting, it's one of my favorites
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Great product, didn't give my lips sticky feeling. Colour is great too, nice and light which is what i prefer.
Irene P.
Irene P.
Su pigmentación es muy buena
Te deja los labios hermosos
Y sus colores son muy bonitos
Me encantan
Cat F.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
all of their Glasses are good! if you don't mind a bit of sticky. seriously could own them all - this one has a nice punch of colour
Emily A.
Emily A.
I love this product, is one of them labial good of all, I like much, so I used and is very good, is it recommend to all is incredible