BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love this shade! Mac lip sticks and lip glosses are just the best!!! Every shade I get is great!
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I love this lipgloss. It's shiny and smooth and is long lasting. I don't use this exact shade but I have a nude pink shade that looks gorgeous over any lip! I love pairing it with an ombré lip.
Tiffany M.
Cartersville, GA
I love everything Mac. This lip gloss provides perfect color and shine. Doesn't dry out quick like others I've tried.
Tiffany B.
I love all Mac products and the price are high but worth the price. Very sastifying and I always recommend.
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Such a beautiful lip gloss for like a night out with the girl it makes your lips look so good I bought it at the Mac store it's not that long lasting after a couple drinks and a meal but other then that it's a beautiful colour
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
Beautiful color. Feels amazing on my lips. Isn't heavy feeling. I would recommend this.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This lip gloss you should know is thicker and tackier. This consistency allows you to wear the lip color a lot longer than a regular lip gloss. Surprisingly, the apply quite smoothly and cover your lips all over...providing great coverage - full color!
P D.
It feels weird on the lips but expensive things always make you feel confident. It's nice I like it, but I'd try new things.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
I have the most beautiful pink shade of this lip gloss and I was very happy when I apply this onto my lips. it definitely worth the price I paid at duty-free shop at the Heathrow airport. cool packaging and easy to carry. I would definitely buy again.
Bessy D.
Please let classified always a bit greedy but I have a backorder so what are I love back and I always well but their staff are so so rude