MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I love all Mac products and the price are high but worth the price. Very sastifying and I always recommend.
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love MAC as a brand. Their collaborations are also very awesome. The collaborations are often with their lip products so I always like to browse or buy a couple from their lip section. Recently, I've really enjoyed the colors in their lip glosses and have to say that the glamglass is a great line. I love the high shine and the colors!
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
Such a beautiful lip gloss for like a night out with the girl it makes your lips look so good I bought it at the Mac store it's not that long lasting after a couple drinks and a meal but other then that it's a beautiful colour
Kara B.
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
Beautiful color. Feels amazing on my lips. Isn't heavy feeling. I would recommend this.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This lip gloss you should know is thicker and tackier. This consistency allows you to wear the lip color a lot longer than a regular lip gloss. Surprisingly, the apply quite smoothly and cover your lips all over...providing great coverage - full color!
P D.
P D.
It feels weird on the lips but expensive things always make you feel confident. It's nice I like it, but I'd try new things.
Upeksha W.
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
I have the most beautiful pink shade of this lip gloss and I was very happy when I apply this onto my lips. it definitely worth the price I paid at duty-free shop at the Heathrow airport. cool packaging and easy to carry. I would definitely buy again.
victoria r.
victoria r.
that colors of lip gloss looks amazing in my face because of my skin tone. But i'm sure I preffer matte lipsticks because they look better on me. But anyway, i love lip gloss
Bessy D.
Bessy D.
Please let classified always a bit greedy but I have a backorder so what are I love back and I always well but their staff are so so rude
Aleja T.
Aleja T.
me encanta muchoooooo, y lo utilice mucho pero se me acabo hace un rato , y espero para conseguir otro que la verdad es exelente