MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Arij N.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by flora f.MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous uploaded by Luciana L.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Kylee N.
Kylee N.
Findlay,OH
love this product. It's perfect for a night out or even a trip to the mall. The color looks great on me and I would recommend this to women/girls that have dark hair. The lip gloss stays on which is a good thing so you don't have to keep reapplying it. 10/10 would recommend.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I think this is the one I tried. I bought it as a combo with a lipstick. MAC can be pretty pricey but I liked how it came with matching liner and lipstick along with the gloss. I knew exactly what to do and didn't have to think about it. For that it made it worth it to me
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Great product. I really enjoy the feel on the lips. The gloss stays shiny but does not get super sticky or tacky. I am able to eat or drink carefully and maintain the coverage. The color I purchased is a beautiful coral that I think would work well for any skin tone.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
I love Mac products in general............. but this particular product I really like! I don't wear color very often, but I seem to go for this one when I am feeling like a little color on my lips. I will continue to buy this for sure
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Macs glam glass lipgloss is nothing short of perfection! I'm so shocked at how long it lasts. I purchased it in Macy's at the mac counter and it's also very affordable. If you love lip gloss with a shiny finish this is for you!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI
The formula of this lip gloss is decent but isn't something I would repurchase. It lasts for a small amount of time, and I don't know if it is just the color on my skin or what but I find the color to be extremely unflattering.
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip gloss. It is very smooth and feels really nice and not sticky. I use this constantly and it always amazes me. It is very long lasting, but I still need to retouch it when I drink or eat something.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I generally don't prefer lip glosses but I love love love the way this color looks when I apply it. And it's nice that I don't have to seem to reapply it as often as some other lip glosses and isn't too thick.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
Long wearing lip! The color is great and it's not sticky! I bought this at the MAC store and it came in a nice black package. I think that's it's wirth the price! I recommend it to others! It's a great product
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
lovely color. it is pretty expensive for a small lip gloss but the formula is pretty good and the colors are beautiful. I bought it at the mall and their packaging it good. reminds me of the elf glosses