BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC GlamGlass Lip Gloss, Tour de Fabulous see more...

Savannah B.
East Syracuse
Lipglasses come in clear plastic tubes and have doe-foot applicators. These Lipglasses have a medium-thick formula with some tackiness. The colors are right in between being sheer and opaque. You can layer any of the colors to build up the opacity, but you usually can’t get a completely opaque finish. I'm more of a nude shade girl but this color was super pretty
Theresa P.
Willis, MI
I haven't tried this particular color but I absolutely love lip glass from Mac. Some people find it very sticky after applying but I feel this makes it very long lasting. It has had the same classic packaging since it was first introduced and I highly recommend to anyone who wants a very glossy look for their lips. I find it to be my favorite lip gloss.
Billie Rae B.
Love this lip gloss! It never felt to sticky on my lips and is super pigmented which I love. It lasts a while but sometimes tends to always get caught in my hair in windy weather. I think that it is a good price for the quality of it.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
These glosses are very pigmented and well known within the beauty community the price point is a little steep for a gloss but in my opinion you pay for the quality of a product!! I recommend you try them one of my favorite shades is saint Germaine it's gorgeous and goes super well over other lipsticks!!!
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
Long wearing lip! The color is great and it's not sticky! I bought this at the MAC store and it came in a nice black package. I think that's it's wirth the price! I recommend it to others! It's a great product
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
I love Mac products in general............. but this particular product I really like! I don't wear color very often, but I seem to go for this one when I am feeling like a little color on my lips. I will continue to buy this for sure
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
has a beautiful shine to it in a beautiful color I would definitely recommend is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for it and it is easy to apply and it definitely made my expectations I am more than a one time user and I would definitely recommend to those who are trying something new with bright colors
Whitney W.
Tamuning
I'm usually a fan of MAC's lip products but besides the applicator- I'm not digging this. The color was much lighter than anticipated and you really have to layer it on. It makes my lips super sticky yet dried out underneath and takes a lot to get off.
Dalia O.
The color I chose was very nice. A little went a long way. Some colors do look better with a liner, but liner is not needed. The product is sticky but not super sticky which I like.
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
I think this lip gloss was a very nice gloss. It's wet but not thick and sticky. It didn't dry out and did don't smudge on me. The color was nice and not too bold. I would recommend this product my only complaint is that it did not last long enough for me I prefer long wear lip gloss.