MAC Girls Basic Bitch Palette uploaded by Robyn P.MAC Girls Basic Bitch Palette uploaded by Beatriz M.MAC Girls Basic Bitch Palette uploaded by 🌹sura a.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Throw back some rosé, snap a selfie and #livelaughlove with a palette of smoky grey tones. Featuring Eye Shadows in Me Me Me, Tattle-Tale, Ms. Personality, Big White Lie, Hell in Heels, Text Me Later, Gameplayer and Sly Girl, plus an opalescent highlighter in Love This Bitch. New pressed powder Eye Shadow formulas in Satin Shine, Smooth Pearl, Foiled Shadow and Creamy Matte all deliver a creamy, silky texture with superior colour payoff, while a new Highlighter formula in Opalescent is lightweight and glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop.

SHADE DESCRIPTION
Sly Girl: Grape purple with silver pearl (Foil)
Me Me Me: Very light cool grey (Smooth Pearl)
Ms. Personality: Grey with silver/green gold pearl (Satin Shine)
Text Me Later: Mid tone grey (Satin Shine)
Tattle- Tale: Cool grey with pink pearl (Foil)
Hell In Heels: Purpled dark red (Smooth Pearl)
Big White Lie: Blackened grey (Smooth Pearl)
Gameplayer: Darket black (Creamy Matte)
Love This Bitch: Silver pink highlighter (Opalescent)

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
Eye Shadow:
Pressed powder shadow features a creamy texture with superior colour payoff
Dermatologist tested
Ophthalmologist tested
Non-acnegenic

Highlighter:
Features a lightweight formula that glides on skin for just the right amount of pearl and pop
Provides instant radiance
Lightweight
Dermatologist tested
Ophthalmologist tested
Non-acnegenic

USAGE
Eye Shadow: Apply to lid using fingers, the 217 Blending brush or sponge-tip applicator.
Highlighter: Apply to face using the 133 Cheek Brush as desired.).

Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
I like Mac but I’m the kind of person that likes a very colorful shades and neutral shades are not my cup of tea. The packaging is pretty unique when it comes to the title but i would say if you like neutrals then go for it girl.
Brant G.
Las Vegas
Overall this palette is pretty neutral. You can still pull several looks from this palette which is awesome. The formula is amazing, totally mac quality. They blend smooth. And the pigment is on point. I used this on my clients and must say, i am impressed.
Beatriz M.
Mission, TX
I adore this palette. Each shadow can give you a different type of Smokey Eye and the black shadow is SO INTENSE. the shimmers ate bright and sparkle a lot. The highlighter is also soo goood! Def reccommend. I use this for any Smokey looks and love it for fall/winter looks.
Lorraine W.
Brooklyn
It’s always so hard to decide on a color and that’s why I love this palette. 9 colors on one that are chosen as they all look good when applied together. Mac did the work for me.. as I always have a hard time choosing eye color.
I just pull out a palette and start applying!
Brittney T.
Southfield, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
This palette is anything but basic! I think I love it more because of the name lol. The texture of these shadows are smooth and creamy...yet powder! Pure pigment color that’s easy to blend and plays well with different eye primers. The shades take you from day to night and comes with a full size highlighter that looks great on the eyes as well. This is wonderful multi use palette!
Melissa G.
Corp Christi, TX
OMG! I've seen and heard of this pallet but when I went to the store to get it, it was sold out 😢! I did see the one they had there as a display and fell in love instantly with all the colors. Those colors were all the ones I would use, great pallet!
Emma E.
Mac honestly never disappoints with their palettes and this one is no exception! Love how long lasting and vibrant the colors are. My eyes are brown and it really bring out the subtle green tones. 10/10 would recommend.
Veronica L.
Fresno
Never let down by a Mac product i love the color story amd blendability is super good i reach for it often for work or an evening out this palette is in my top ten
Cynthia G.
Orlando, FL
Love the colors in this pallet! I’m a big fan of their make up and this is no different. The packaging was great and the colors worked well with my green eyes!
Chantal T.
I love this palette, it has the best colors and it complements my complexion. I use it on the weekday. I love MAC products and the way they feel on my skin.
Lohane 🍂.
le petit quevilly
la pigmentation est elle bien?