BY MAC COSMETICS #48 in Micellar Water

Non-irritating and gentle makeup-removing towelettes created specifically for sensitive skin and eyes.
Gently swipe away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime while carefully calming instead of stripping or stressing skin. Created specifically for sensitive skin and eyes, these non-irritating towelettes gently remove makeup, leaving the face feeling clean, refreshed and conditioned. The addition of micellar water helps to both cleanse and soothe skin at the same time. Slickly packed with a resealable lid that keeps wipes fresh, moist and ready to use anywhere. Feels as good as water on skin, with the benefit of erasing every last trace of makeup!

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:
Balances skin
Gently cleanses
For all skin types, including sensitive skin and eyes
Safe for contact lens wearers
Non-irritating
Soap- and alcohol-free
Colour- and fragrance-free
Ophthalmologist tested
Dermatologist tested
Non-acnegenic
USAGE:
Remove towelette from the package and wipe across face and eyes to remove makeup.
No rinsing is needed.
Reseal lid to keep towelettes fresh.

Buy on Bloomin...
Jennifer L.
Johnson City, TN
Packaging is super cute
They smell amazing
I'm a huge fan of MAC's original wipes although I can't use them on my eyes, as they are made to lightly exfoliate and my eyes just can't handle it. These wipes seem to be more gentle & so far I can handle them near my eyes. The wipe itself seems more saturated with product than the original and they feel thicker & more luxurious. They remove makeup nicely but seem to leave a bit of residue on the skin.
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
They work pretty good but I will continue to stick to the ones I buy from Costco just because I feel like there are more sensitive for my type of skin but this might be the perfect make up remover for somebody else with different kind of skin so that's why I gave it four stars because it's not that there something wrong with the actual product it's just doesn't work I would like it for me.
Theresa C.
Absolutely love these wipes, used to use the original wipes from MAC but those were just a bit too abrasive for me. These micellar wipes wipe away all my heavy makeup and even waterproof mascara and left over glue residue from my false lashes. MOST importantly it does not burn/tingle my face or eyes. My skin is dehydrated oily and very sensitive. The best will continue to repurchase. 👏🏼💕
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love these wipes , they don't sting my eyes at all they are very gentle. They last pretty long which I love, they also smell good. I use these every night to take off my makeup before I wash my face. I really recommend this face wipes.
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Very smooth and doesn't leave me feeling dry or oily after using it to remove my makeup. The smell isn't terrible, just as a normal makeup wipe smells like. I would recommend this to other people as well.
Crystal K.
Brooklyn
Don't really prefer these wipes they are nice but I find myself having to use several to get the makeup off one setting. I would but for cleanup while Applying my makeup.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Love these makeup wipes! They take all of your makeup off, but sometimes I need to use two to get everything off. Not a huge fan of the residue that's left behind but that's the only downside!
Brittinie W.
Sparks, NV
I love the way these smell, plus they work GREAT! They are a bit pricey, but if you only use one or two per day, not horrible. Non-greasy and gentle, great for everyday use!
maritza c.
Mac is the reason why im obsessed with make up. Love their products and quality is there. Love how easy it is to fall in love why most of their items
Audrey W.
MAC makeup removing wipes were my go to wipe when I first got into makeup. They get the job done, but they were a bit expensive for a wipe.