BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in Powder Foundation

This Smooth, Blendable Formula Was Developed For The Professional Makeup Artist Who Wants An Emollient-based Foundation With Full Coverage. Water-resistant And Long-wearing, It Can Cover Most Scars, Blemishes And Birthmarks. Available In A Wide Rage Of Colours, The Cream Cake Can Achieve Sheer Coverage By Applying A Small Amount Using A Moist Sponge, Or Full Coverage By Stippling It On Using A Dry Sponge. Compatible With Latex And Other Special Effects Synthetics. Great For Beauty Photography.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 12 Hours
  • Crease-proof
  • Water-resistant
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

• Apply To Face Using A Sponge Or Desired Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: NC30 more...
What I love about this compact is that it is very very close to my skin color. However, this isn’t great for oily skin. I have combination oily skin (oily in my t-zone). For the first hour, it’s great, but it’ll start cracking & oil will start to seep through. Next thing you know, your whole face is oily & you’ll need to reapply frequently. It’s also pricey. Overall, it’s not one I’d want to spend on for the quality I experienced.
Alicia W.
Poplar bluff
Love mac . their powdered foundation and liuid always provide amazing coverage and last a long time . very compact and nice
Gaby N.
Cambridge, MN
Review for: NC45 more...
This foundation is full coverage and I love it for night outs. I don’t like to wear it every day as it’s too fake looking. I don’t think anyone wears MAC to look too natural so maybe I’m just buying the wrong item. I do love it for night outs.
Jamie C.
Bridgeport, OH
Love this foundation! Everything about it is amazing. The coverage, the texture, the consistency, and how it sits on the skin are all great.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Review for: NW20 more...
I love this full coverage. I have a lot of blemishes, scars, and freckles. I tend to lean towards more coverage when it comes to foundation. This was amazing. Not oily and blended well. Comes in a variety of colors
Fabi P.
Las Vegas
Review for: NW35 more...
Only foundation that Matches me perfect & doesn’t make me feel so dry nor does it crease!
Krystal G.
If you are alooking for a good full covarge foundation then look no where else this is perfect
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
Oi, tudo isso e muito menos o mesmo. Mas o problema é o mesmo que seja o primeiro dia do evento, o PIB vai ser um dos melhores produtos e processos
I had never used a powdered foundation before but this was really great! Just like normal liquid foundation the cover was great and application was smooth, it was also done quicker !
Olivia C.
Hate it expensive price and cheap feeling product and god help if your pale like me because its 50 shades of simpson yellow
Nicole S.
is it worth the money?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
How full coverage is this makeup ?
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Does this foundation make you look cakey?
Sarah N.
I need something to mix into my foundations to lighten them because my very fair skin and I can't decide whether to get the body shop shade adjusting drops for lightening or the Mac white foundation
Christen T.
Roxboro, NC
I had my first (and only) experience with MAC makeup last year -- decided to treat myself to new makeup upon getting stranded in the Denver airport and shopping in the terminal was the best option for keeping my sanity. I was stoked to have stumbled upon what I thought would be my new #1: the pressed mineral foundation had everything I wanted/needed in a base and then some. Unfortunately upon returning to NC, I was crushed to learn there were no MAC retailers in my area. Which leads me to my question: are there any online ordering programs or subscriptions offered either by or for this brand?