BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in Powder Foundation

lulu j.
Los angeles
I love love this powder! I use it everyday to set my makeup................... definitely a product I repurchase when I see myself running out.... it sets my makeup for a long time. Definitely recommend this product.
Ellie N.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! I've had my compact for a few years and there's still powder left (I use it almost everyday). AND if you bring your empty compact back to MAC to get it refilled they'll give you a free lipstick!
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
I love it well I love all makeup but I honestly love it because I can wear it alone specially when I'm in a rush to work and no time to do all my makeup and it gives awesome coverage just love it so much an amazing product that I highly recommend
Christine L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. The only drawback to this one is my face always looks extremely white in photos. It goes on easy, coverage is great and stays on all day. The colors are so easy to match to your skin tone. I would definitely but it again.
Jazmyne S.
The MAC full coverage foundation is actually full coverage ! I use it almost everyday, and it looks so great on my skin. Its very easy to apply , prefer to use brushes or a beauty blender to smooth it out. I  buy at least 3  just in case i run out or  I am on the go!
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
Hated it. The person picking the makeup for me picked a shade that did not match my skin tone at all. I was so frustrated. It was light and not cakey but it was not for me and I've had better foundations.
Monica L.
Elgin, TX
This foundation is creamy but dries like a powder, so you get the very best coverage with the best brand, and can continue with other makeup tools to finish for a flawless look. It's easy to apply with the compact sponge or fingertips.
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL
MAC was my "first love" and has been a staple in my makeup bag. I have purchased this foundation countless times and it very affordable for the quality and amount that you get. I have tried other foundations but keep coming back to MAC I highly recommend this foundation.
Dejauh T.
El Cajon, CA
I find this to be one of the best foundations that are compact. I really use compact Foundation because I prefer liquid or cream foundations in pump form. Grateful coverage and doesn't transfer when set
Lauren L.
Independence, MO
Review for: NW25, NW30 more...
This pressed foundation is actually really nice! It's long lasting! Has a nice full coverage matte finished and doesn't make you look cakey! One of my favorites for sure! I would highly recommend this!
Nicole S.
is it worth the money?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
How full coverage is this makeup ?
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Does this foundation make you look cakey?
Sarah N.
I need something to mix into my foundations to lighten them because my very fair skin and I can't decide whether to get the body shop shade adjusting drops for lightening or the Mac white foundation
Christen T.
Roxboro, NC
I had my first (and only) experience with MAC makeup last year -- decided to treat myself to new makeup upon getting stranded in the Denver airport and shopping in the terminal was the best option for keeping my sanity. I was stoked to have stumbled upon what I thought would be my new #1: the pressed mineral foundation had everything I wanted/needed in a base and then some. Unfortunately upon returning to NC, I was crushed to learn there were no MAC retailers in my area. Which leads me to my question: are there any online ordering programs or subscriptions offered either by or for this brand?