BY MAC COSMETICS

This Smooth, Blendable Formula Was Developed For The Professional Makeup Artist Who Wants An Emollient-based Foundation With Full Coverage. Water-resistant And Long-wearing, It Can Cover Most Scars, Blemishes And Birthmarks. Available In A Wide Rage Of Colours, The Cream Cake Can Achieve Sheer Coverage By Applying A Small Amount Using A Moist Sponge, Or Full Coverage By Stippling It On Using A Dry Sponge. Compatible With Latex And Other Special Effects Synthetics. Great For Beauty Photography.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Sponge Or Desired Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best foundation for people who want FULL coverage without being cakey! A little goes a long way so it will last forever. Its creamy and blendable, however the foundation is heavier than others I've tried. I use this also as an awesome concealer when I don't want so much coverage. I've been purchasing this for years and will repurchasing again
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
This is a good full coverage foundation. I used it personally for number of years when I had a lot of discoloration due to acne scarring and it covered it all with no issue. I have oily skin so I would recommend partnering this with a liquid for oily skin and use where you need extra coverage OR using the powder foundation over it to set it. This is also a great concealer, I use NW40 as a corrector under eyes.
Lynette M.
I recently bought this foundation to wear on my honeymoon, and it the hot sun, it held up pretty well! Whether we were walking for miles or just basking in the sun, it didn't smear or pool on my skin. I also have sensitive skin, and this foundation didn't cause me to breakout. It's pretty great!
Stephanie H.
Rush City, MN
I wanted to try a new foundation so I decided to try a higher end foundation besides the basic drugstore brands. I purchased mac full coverage foundation. It gave me complete full coverage and felt like silk on my skin. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend this to my friends.
Review for: NC15 more...
This is nice. I went to the store and tested many MAC foundations, and this one seemed to be the most full coverage, as it states on the box (full coverage). It is. It seems to be more of a matte finish, and great for people with acne scars or sun damage who want to hide it. I wouldn't buy again necessarily, even though I liked it. 4/5 stars. I'm still on the search for my perfect foundation. This one (like almost ALL foundations), isn't perfect for my oily T-zone.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
I have nothing against Mac but this particular one made me break out and have rough bumps on my skin. I also had tiny itchy red bumps I was basically allergic to it so I had to ask for my money back but I've tried other products and I didn't react to them
Morgan B.
My mother and I tried out some MAC products and she raves about this foundation. She has rosacea ( I believe I spelt it right) and her skin doesn't work with liquid foundations. She had been using the bareminerals foundation but switched over because the foundation worked amazing with her skin. She's so excited to find a foundation that works for her, thank you MAC.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This is one of my favorite one when it comes to foundation, I totally love this product it has full coverage and it makes me look like i am not wearing not fountain at all, i totally recommend this product to anyone that needs full coverage.
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I like this product I just don't love it. The only reason I don't love it is because you look like you are wearing makeup when you put this on hence the word "Full Coverage Foundation." I like it because it covers up EVERYTHING. My dark circles have no chance of peaking out with this foundation. It does not cake up on me either. I have Combo skin type.
Kayla C.
Indio, CA
Don't love the price, but love the product. Very finely milled, but still compressed - so not a pain to use.
Good coverage, but personally use it more to set foundations with lower coverage. Controls oil well, and seems to improve longevity of liquid foundations under it.
Would recommend, despite the price, as I've only managed to make a small dent in the compact I've had for three months..
Nicole S.
Purvis
is it worth the money?
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
How full coverage is this makeup ?
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Does this foundation make you look cakey?
Sarah N.
I need something to mix into my foundations to lighten them because my very fair skin and I can't decide whether to get the body shop shade adjusting drops for lightening or the Mac white foundation
Christen T.
Roxboro, NC
I had my first (and only) experience with MAC makeup last year -- decided to treat myself to new makeup upon getting stranded in the Denver airport and shopping in the terminal was the best option for keeping my sanity. I was stoked to have stumbled upon what I thought would be my new #1: the pressed mineral foundation had everything I wanted/needed in a base and then some. Unfortunately upon returning to NC, I was crushed to learn there were no MAC retailers in my area. Which leads me to my question: are there any online ordering programs or subscriptions offered either by or for this brand?