BY MAC COSMETICS #27 in Powder Foundation

Brianna A.
Trinity, FL
I liked this foundation when I was younger because it was easy to apply multiple times a day and get a good coverage and reduce the oils on my t-zone. Today I have tried it and its too matte for me, I prefer a more glow and dew to my look. I might own it again as I get more into comparing good power foundations for a video!
Lesly G.
This powder blurs pores and imperfections and leaves a smooth, matte finish, which lasts longer than most foundations I've tried. Plus, the sponge it comes with is super soft, which I love. I have bought it for 3x already I love it so much and I think everyone should try it out ! The coverage is insane ✨
Zaira C.
It is really full coverage, I've never had a problem with it, covers up everything, I can never find a foundation my color and Mac always seems to have it which is really amazing, I have dry skin and it isn't the clearest so this foundation really does it's job, my holy grail foundation use it everyday.
angel d.
Towson, MD
Review for: White
I love my foundation. I got medium coverage in a cool tone- every other foundation I have used, ive had to mix and match colors just because the tones didn't match- but with my mac foundation, I only need the one. its a perfect match for my skin- goes on smooth and makes my skin feel soft. I love it.
Liane H.
Review for: NC35
I love this, I've been using it for well over a decade now. It's basically concealer in a full sized version. I love the coverage it allows. I also apply it over moisturizer when I don't want or need all of the coverage it provides. It leaves my face flawless and covers up my freckles perfectly!
Joey L.
Baldwin, NY
I love this product. I've been using it for over ten years, it doesn't make my face dry like the others I have used. I would suggest it to all my friends. There's nothing I don't like about it, and it last a very long time this is one of those products I would pay for at any price.
Cindy A.
Fayetteville, NY
Greatest powder foundation I have tried. I have oily to combination skin, that is also acne prone. I enjoyed this foundation because it had great build-able coverage, great quality with a smooth texture (great to take attention away from pores), and matched my skin tone well.
Christine L.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. The only drawback to this one is my face always looks extremely white in photos. It goes on easy, coverage is great and stays on all day. The colors are so easy to match to your skin tone. I would definitely but it again.
Shoyah R.
Bronx, NY
I use nc50 and it provides great long last coverage that doesn't cake your face! I am a long time user of this product and I do not plan on stopping anytime soon! Great foundation covers everything and lasts a really long time the formula is smooth and easy to work with
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: White
SUPERB COVERAGE , EXTREMLEY WELL FOR DARK SPOT AND HYPERPIGMENTATION , EASYTO APPLY , THICK AND CRFEAMY CONSSITENYC , REPEAT USER , FAVORITE FOUNDATION M FULL VOVERAGE , LAST LONG , BETTER THAN OTHER HIGH END COMOTETITOR , BOUGH TAT MACY , WOULD RDEFINEITELY REPURCHASE
Nicole S.
Purvis
is it worth the money?
Courtney P.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How full coverage is this makeup ?
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Does this foundation make you look cakey?
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
I would like to purchase this product but was wondering if it lasts all day? Do I have to reapply? If so how often ? Do you love this product? ?
Christen T.
Roxboro, NC
I had my first (and only) experience with MAC makeup last year -- decided to treat myself to new makeup upon getting stranded in the Denver airport and shopping in the terminal was the best option for keeping my sanity. I was stoked to have stumbled upon what I thought would be my new #1: the pressed mineral foundation had everything I wanted/needed in a base and then some. Unfortunately upon returning to NC, I was crushed to learn there were no MAC retailers in my area. Which leads me to my question: are there any online ordering programs or subscriptions offered either by or for this brand?