BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsM.A.C. Cosmetics
M·A·C Foundation Sponge / Liquid And Cream

M·A·C Foundation Sponge / Liquid And Cream

An easily washable sponge for smooth, easy delivery of liquid and cream foundations.

[product:mac-cosmetics-foundation-sponge-liquid-and-cream] ? Exactly how do I use this?
Do these work well to give you a dewy look
[product:mac-cosmetics-foundation-sponge-liquid-and-cream] is this product recommendable?
Start your review of M·A·C Foundation Sponge / Liquid And Cream!
Product Highlights
Great product. Applies foundation very well. Would recommend if you're looking for a good every day foundation sponge!in reviews
karina J.
M·A·C Foundation Sponge / Liquid And Cream uploaded by karina J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sponge! It helps me apply my makeup so evenly. It’s obviously very easy to use. I like the way the sponge is flat on both sides and easy to hold. It’s a pretty good price even being a MAC product!
Kaylee C.
Highland
Love the sponge and the use of it . I enjoy using any and all of Mac products wouldn't have it any other way
Cinnamon E.
Modesto, CA
I love this sponge. Makes my makeup go on smooth as it get!! Can use it wet or dry and I on my powder with it too
Toni P.
Las Vegas, NV
Great sponge glides perfectly against my skin and it is amazing. Won't use any other sponge
Manvir K.
Lenexa, KS
This sponge is really nice to use with the liquid foundation that I own also from MAC. I definitely use the sponge a lot whenever I have to apply foundation. It helps with the blending and coverage very nicely.
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
The M.A.C makeup sponge is okay, it gets the makeup on. It's easy to use and apply to makeup on. I use it at least once a week. It's a bit pricey but it's of good value. I was little disappointed in this
mackenzie T.
Coral Springs, FL
Blends like a charm. Kind of streaky though. Make sure if you are using full coverage foundation that you blend out the streaks very well with a different beauty blender after you apply your liquid foundation with this sponge.
Katie Breeana H.
I used these before I started using the beauty blender and they are amazing!!! They dont wipe your makeup off and they blend everything well
DeeJay W.
San Pedro, CA
I love these sponges because they distribute the product evenly without leaving lines from the sponge. It also holds product very well so you don't have to continue to add more and more. I typically use it with my studio face & body foundation also made by MAC!
Joana C.
Houma
These sponges come in handy. Perfect for using when makeup on a client. So that you don't touch your clients skin with your own hands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle N.
Fairborn
il y a 3 ans
Manvir K. il y a 4 mois
You can apply your foundation to the sponge and then apply it to your face. Blend as you go for the best results!
Lizzy R.