MAC Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY MAC COSMETICS #7 in Beauty Tools

An Optional Pump To Help Dispense Liquid Foundations. Distributes What You Need To Sponge, Brush Or Palette Without The Need To Dip Or Pour. Self-capping. Ideal For The Professional Or Great For Home.

• Is this worth it ? And should I get it.... 1 Answers
  • How did it go? I need a new one but i dont know if it wor...1 Answers
  • Can you use this pump on any foundation or only mac?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this when I was color matched And she recommended I get this as well. It works well, and the price tag is okay (I paid $10). It does help you save foundation as you’re not pouring a ton out and just using a couple pumps! The only issue I have is the cosmetologist was telling me that if you get a different shade you have to get a new pumpZ not sure if that’s true or not though
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
I bought this because Kathleen Lights had recommend to use with the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I have to say it makes using that foundation so much better! I love it! It isn’t a perfect fit. I mean it doesn’t screw on perfectly but it does the job. And it really makes sure you use almost all of the foundation.
C A.
These Mac pumps are useful and they can be used with so many different brands. It makes liquid foundation an ease to apply. It’s $10 so it’s not too bad but when adding it to the cost of a foundation that’s pricy.
ᎬᎡᏆᏟᎪ Ꮇ.
San Antonio
I always lean towards foundations that have a pump but Estée Lauder Double Wear doesn’t have one and that’s my go to foundation so I had to buy this pump to put on it and it fits perfectly. It’s pretty affordable as well and reusable as well.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I got this pump on ebay for under $10. I love it. It fits my estee lauder double wear foundation PERFECT. Now theres less waste and its just easier to have the pump. I am so glad that I got this and if you are using foundation without a pump you need to get this one! I think it fits a few different types of bottles.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
You literally need this for any foundation that doesn't have a pump. It gets almost every ounce of product out of the bottle so you get the most for your money. If you go to MAC and get foundation and they offer this to you, get it! You might think you don't need it but you'll wish you would've gotten it if you passed up on it.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
LOVE THIS! It's such a simple idea but it helps me out so much and the size of it fits well with most liquid foundation bottles I've tried so far. I use it with my Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation because the dropper application made things really messy and wasted a lot of product, but this has been my saving grace. Will definitely be repurchasing for my other foundations.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
The MAC Foundation pumps are awesome. I hate wasting product when I'm pouring out the foundation and it gets pretty messy. I like having the pump to pump out the right amount. I like being able to pump more out when I need it and not try to put some foundation back when too much has spilled out. The pump makes it very sanitary to use. I wish there was a universal pump so I can put it on all my foundations. Foundation pumps should be more available for foundations out there. It would make it easier to use and make it more travel friendly.
Alijah M.
Alabaster, AL

Being a Estée Lauder double wear user it was really annoying how there was no pump and after searching for one I came across this which makes the foundation now faultless as I always hated the fact it never had a pump. The pump itself is a bit big but I just trimmed it with some scissors and it fits perfectly. I would recommend this to all double wear users.
Shelby S.
Plano, TX
I still have mine and have passed it between 5 bottles of foundation and haven't had a problem with it breaking! Having the pump idly has better than pouring too little or too much out of the bottle and ending up with a mess. You pump a little foundation onto your hand and use your brush from there. Easy to use- definitely recommend for an easy makeup routine!
Emma H.
overland park , KS
Does this screw on tight ? I hate foundations without pumps so does this help? does it pump a lot of product ?
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Saundra H.
Can you use this pump on any foundation or only mac?
Secretly N.
Why it does not come with the foundation ?
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....