MAC Fluidline - Shade

MAC Fluidline - Shade

M.A.C Fluidline is an ultrasmooth gel formula that provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. It goes on foolproof with a brush (sold separately) in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing, waterproof and smudge-proof, it's available in a rich array of colors and finishes. How to use: Line your lashes using an eyeliner brush or angled brow brush. Color(s): ash violet, avenue, black ivy, blacktrack, blitz & glitz, blue peep, brassy, dark diversion, dark envy, deliciously ric...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Fluidline - Shade!
How would you rate this product?
Huntington Pk, CA
MAC Fluidline - Shade uploaded by Alicia H.
I purchased my eyeliner in the color " Shade " its is a nice green / real color I really liked it at first because it was so smooth but at about one month it became hard and the pigmentation is not as intense. I did close the top properly. I think I would recommend this to someone who changes their makeup look very often.

Looking for your answer?