BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on foolproof with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately. Web ID: 148956.

Web ID: 148956

Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have created the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice.; Lipsticks provided at no charge with the Back-to-MAC Program cannot be returned or exchanged. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.; MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.

Rebecca O.
This was my first eyeliner, so I have a soft spot for this gel formula. I found this much easier to control than eyeliner pencils and felt tip liquid eyeliners I got at the drugstore. I used an angled brush rather than a thin pointed brush, which made for much more precise lines. While I use Kat von D tattoo liner more now, I find that you can create more smokey effects with this product. The one drawback is that it is not waterproof and if you have oily lids like me, primer might not be enough to keep it from smudging.
lucylaviee K.
Van Nuys
I love using potted gel liner only because you can control how much product you use. This product takes time to get used but it’s long lasting and so versatile. Easy to smudge and play with. I always have one in my makeup bag.
Nicki S.
I was skeptical at first with gel eyeliners because they just seemed to be messy or possibly a lack of control in line strength but I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the way the gel just glides onto the eyelid very smoothly. It allowed for quick and easy application and could produce a much more intense and bold line then I could have ever achieved from a pencil liner!
Brooke B.
Seattle
This eyeliner is amazing if you want to lock in your liner for all day wear. I apply a primer first just for extra staying power, but this eyeliner goes on smooth, dries quickly, and then stays in place. I have had a few instances of some color rubbing onto my upper eyelid, but if I do a setting spray or powder that doesn’t happen at all. I love these gel liners.
Molly W.
Clinton
Used this pot for years in Black - I just got tired of the tedious process of the brush. It’s a pretty vanity item - and stay on for long wear. I’ve moved on but I might buy it again.
Milli D.
new york
I love these gel liners they’re so creamy and easy to apply they last all day on without them breaking or creasing !! I have almost every color and now Mac has them in a bundle with the brush which is awesome
Tess R.
I’ve been using fluidline for many, many years! It’s an incredible formula that applies with ease and wears all day long. It is so easy to achieve a winged look or even a subtle, defined lash line with this formula. All of the shades in the collection have great pigmentation and that little jar lasts for so long! Try it as a base for an easy and dramatic smoky eye!
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
I really loved Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Set Color Black - Matte Black but in the end it started to get tacky and drying out! This is my all time favorite! It is cheaper than Tarte and last long! I love the packaging, easy to use, and super black! I recommend this 10/10! New favorite eyeliner
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
I have been using this gel eyeliner. it is nice but not the best. it was a little bit hard like not very creamy so it was not very easy to blend. it was long lasting though, it stayed for 8 to 10 hours straight. I am not sure if I will buy it again. Maybe when I will out of my current one.
Meghan K.
Minneapolis
Good product. I am a big fan of Mac cosmetics. I did like this product but I will say it’s not something you can apply quickly or in a moving vehicle which is how I’m doing my makeup most of the time having 4 kids. The other problem I had with mine was it seemed to dry out over time and be clumpy when applying it to the brush.