MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme

For a perfectly tailored finish a waterproof tinted gel for a bold and long-lasting appeal. Available in Ash Blonde a pale soft taupe and True Brunette a soft brown. Long-wearing waterproof gel in a pot to give precise definition to brows. Applies smoothly and sets quickly for immaculately well-groomed brows. Fills lengthens and shapes for subtle to dramatic looks.ulliWeb ID 1057801/li/ul

is this easy for beginners?
Worth the money?
Is dark brown too dark if a colour because I think the medium is too light but I don’t want the dark brown to be too dark?
Start your review of MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme!
Product Highlights
Looooove this gel liner. I am not good with liquids or pencils for my eye liner. This gel with a rich makes the application so easy!in reviews
...DIPDOWN shade b/c it's not too dark. It isn't hard or harsh like a deep black shade but doesn't look shiny or washed-out the way lighter colors can. Growing up in the sixties meant you just HAD to have the perfect liner. Wish I'd had MAC FLUIDLINE then!in reviews
Maritza H.
San Diego, CA
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Maritza H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Deep Dark Brunette
Great pomade I can say one of my favorites. It's super smooth and pigmented it doesn't dry like other ones that I had try. Its a little bit pricey but is so worth it. I like the packaging.
Sierra F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Sierra F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product only after a lot of practice with it. You must go in with an extremely light hand to keep the brows super natural. This product blends well and also last long.
Claudia O.
Bowie
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Claudia O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Deep Dark Brunette
This is the ONLY fluid liner I use on my brows!!! It matches the color of my brows perfectly and is easy to apply. If you want SNATCHED brows...look no further! Down side is that you must purchase an angled brush in order to apply effortlessly.
Amanda U.
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Amanda U.
Review for: True Brunette
I use this quite often to fill in my brows. It’s a bit light for my brows, but I make it work by also using other products, so it’s not my favorite. I like how smooth it goes on, since it is a gel cream, but it doesn’t usually last all day and then my brows look a little off and I have to touch up at least once through the day.
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Elza A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dirty Blonde
I love a pomade type of eyebrow product! Goes on easy and lasts all day. The tone matches perfectly to my eyebrows and doesn’t cake.
Karla G.
Everett, WA
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Karla G.
Review for: Deep Dark Brunette
Fav brow makeup! I recommend this 100% very smooth and perfect to blend! My mom got her color after she tried this one i have.
Cassidy E.
Ocean City
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Cassidy E.
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Cassidy E.
Review for: Dirty Blonde
I recently have purchased this product and I can't stop using it! Usually I would fill my brows with just a dark eye shadow, but since I've made the transformation to this gel creme you can tell a world of a difference. It isn't sticky, doesn't feel dry, it glides on your eyebrows so smoothly and doesn't leave an annoying residue. Even better, a little goes a long way with this creme and for $17 it is practically a steal. I highly recommend this product!
Kamran F.
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Kamran F.
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Kamran F.
Get the full look on my YouTube channel : Shes feaux STAY TUNED!! #selfie #makeup #eyeshadow #fullglam #beauty #colourpop #youtube
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: True Brunette
Pair with an angled brush to get the perfect brow shape! This product stays creamy. The colors are easy to manipulate with a powder over the top. Longwearing.
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme uploaded by Ava H.
Review for: Deep Dark Brunette
I have used this gel for 10 years! My absolute go to for natural looking brows! Clean lines and easy to blend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helena H.
il y a un an
MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme Is this a good product? What kinds of eyebrow products do you use? What eyebrow product makes your eyebrows look natural and beautiful?
Chetanya A. il y a un an
Yess its an amazing product ... i generally just fill in my brows because they already have a lot of volume and i do not particularly shape my brows i generally use brow pencils for filling or eyeshadow whatever is comfortable
LaTerria 💋.
N Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 ans
Aryana A. il y a un an
Personally, I wet my brush with some rose water or setting spray that way the pomade is a bit wet and when you apply it, it is smooth and easy to blend.