MAC Flighty Zoom Lash Mascara Plum Reserve uploaded by Sandhya P.MAC Flighty Zoom Lash Mascara Plum Reserve uploaded by Stephanie P.

BY MAC FLIGHTY ZOOM LASH MASCARA-PLUM RESERVE

• Does this mascara really make your eyelashes purple?1 Answers
Yes G.
Yes G.
I purchased the mini version of this and I was not impressed. Plus I also had a slight reaction to it. I really wanted to love it because I love my mac gel liner but this was not for me. Does add a bit of color but not enough to where it's noticeable from a couple feet away. Just did not like how my lashes looked. Made them look sparse, like I had less then I actually do.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Euless, TX
I bought the small version of the purple and it's nice and does not clump BUT it really doesn't show up purple. And to make it look like you are wearing it you need to use primer and apply while it is still wet. Also, doesn't show up at all over black. The blue and green are much more noticeable.. I would just skip this one..
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mac Flighty Zoom Lash Plum Reserve
Just got this Mac mascara in purple. It almost looks black with a purple tint. I have just been using it on only my lower lashes. It gives a Subtle pop on the lower lashes and it looks really nice. I'm not crazy about the wand on this mascara. It doesn't give my lashes that volume or length I want for my top lashes but for the bottom lashes I can build it up and get the look I like.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
Review for: Mac Flighty Zoom Lash Plum Reserve
I had a mini version of this and I was pretty impressed but it could be worked on. Plus I also had a slight reaction to it. I really wanted to love it because I love my mac gel liner but this was not for me. Does add a bit of color but not enough to where it's noticeable from a couple feet away. Just did not like how my lashes looked.
jessica a.
jessica a.
Milpitas, CA
Does this mascara really make your eyelashes purple?