MAC Flamingo Park Collection Eye Shadow, Flock & Roll uploaded by hanouda k.MAC Flamingo Park Collection Eye Shadow, Flock & Roll uploaded by Charolin D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Flamingo Park Collection Eye Shadow, Flock & RollLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find see more...

Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
These eye shadows are so cute, they have a million and one choices for any type of eye look you'd ever want to create! They have a little kickback but I can overlook that for how much pigment they have
Anna G.
Waco, TX
These eye shadows blend very well and are very build-able so you don't have to put a ton of product in your brush. Very easy to use. Some of their darker shades are a tad patchy but like I said very build-able.
Elsa N.
Longmont
Their eyeshadow is the best I have used. Easy to apply and the pigmentation is good. They are a bit expensive but last really long. I bought it at my local MAC store. Yes I would buy it again.
Porsha T.
Los angeles
This shade is just to die for. It complemints any tone of skin very well and is super easy to apply. This is a good investment
April S.
Not only do I use it for my eyes but I use on my check as well I love the color and the way the color show it's amazing
Mikaela W.
bruceton mills, WV
Love this color! It is in my selection right now! I use it daily! It definitely covers well! It also stays in place
Adriana A.
New York
Great eye shadow! Long lasting, very easy to use, blends well and although a little pricy, worth it!
Mya ❤.
This is such a pretty color ! It is also really pigmented! I love wearing this in the summer
Carla A.
Comber, Down
What a beautiful and useful color! I avoided this one in the past because I couldn't see how this frosted color could work on me. I don't normally like using shimmery colors in my crease, but I finally broke down and bought it based on reviews. I'm so glad I did! This looks absolutely gorgeous as a crease color. It is extremely pigmented with excellent color payoff. It's frosted, but in a more subtle way. The color stayed on perfectly all day (note: I always use a primer under all eyeshadow). I own a lot of eyeshadows, and this is now my favorite.
Joanamarie V.
This product is dual purpose to me i used it as my eyeshadow and my blush haha I used this product when I want to glam my self and its long lasting for me girl it's mac so don't expect that it's cheap for me it's expensive haha I recommend this to others swear