BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic

Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic

A modern lightweight, natural matte foundation with shine-controlling, medium-to-full buildable coverage and 24-hour wear - available in an all-inclusive, colour-true range of 63 shades.

Does this foundation leave your face mattified or dewy?
How well is this coverage? Is it worth the price? M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Foundation
Start your review of Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic!
maredith G.
Dalhart
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by maredith G.
Omg this foundation will have you covered in a pinch, literally, it is so high coverage and you can count on it for all your going out rendezvous!
Jennifer R.
georgia
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product because it makes my skin matte because my skin is combination. for me this product is the best❤️🥰🎨🎨
Brooke K.
Unionville Missouri
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great full coverage foundation. Goes on smooth. You do need to exfoliate and moisturize if you have dryer skin. Easy to blend! Good price as the product lasts a long time. Doesn't smell bad like some foundation. Would recommend this for sure as a go to foundation!!
Fabiana  S.
Aspen Hill, MD
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Fabiana  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation doesn’t have a full coverage but I’ve been so impress by MAC cosmetics because I can feel my skin so soft and it is very easy to use. I recommend this foundation for sure!!!
Haley H.
Phoenix, AZ
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Haley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mac is tha bomb 💣!!! Love their products and their foundation. My skin type is a mixture of oily/dry and I can’t ever find stuff that does not make me “cakey”. Mac is pretty good about it!
Luma T.
Brownsville
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Luma T.
Love this product for fondation on my skin! Keeps it flawless! Never have any dry or icky spots from it!
Mari V.
mobile
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Mari V.
Leaves an amazing finish. No cracks or harsh lines. It definitely easy to blend. Does take a bit to dry to the face and a small amount goes a long way .
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Jolie D.
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the MAC studio fix fluid foundation and it retails for $35.00. MAC foundations always look yellow or orange on my skin. I gave up on trying to find a match for my fair toned, neutral skin. This does not have a pump, needs to be purchased separately for $10.00. Has SPF 15 and oxidizes a little darker after application. I would not recommend this for dry or very oily skin types. Ideal for normal and combo skin. Has a matte finish. The formula is lightweight and covers most imperfections. The liquid offers a lightweight medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage. It does have a weird scent, I don’t usually smell it after it settles into my skin. This will sit on any dry areas.
Ira E.
Philadelphia, PA
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Ira E.
I love this foundation because it's Long Wearing, Comfortable Matte Finish, smooth and flawless in photographs. The price point is also amazing !
Maria F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mac Fix Fluid Spf15 Nc15 100% Authentic uploaded by Maria F.
Purchased at: Sephora
It spreads very well and the tone is Perfect for my skin, it also has sunscreen! It is of very good quality

2,105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley S.