M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream

A caffeinated cream that de-puffs, firms and erases dark circles and fine lines.

Has anybody had any luck with this for puffiness ? I have been using and do not see a difference at all.
How long does this last? Is it to be applied once or twice a day?
Its for men or woman ?
Start your review of M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream!
Emily J.
M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream uploaded by Emily J.
The MAC FAST RESPONSE EYE CREAM is the most amazing under eye primer I have ever used! This gives me instant effects to smooth my under-eye area and make the skin around the eye feels tighter. It’s definitely hydrating, and it reduces appearance of fine lines like a dream! I have super dry skin, especially around eye area, and whenever I apply concealer it will always crease. But this really minimized my dry lines, and just make my under-eye looks so much better!It also has caffeine in it so it’s also helpful for dark circles. This is a stable and must have for my makeup routine now, and I just have to share it with you all!
Holly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
An absolute MUST HAVE in my opinion. I’ve tried a lot of undereye creams I’m very fickle and I’ve been using this religiously for the last 4 years. It’s texture is between a creamy silicone like primer feel and a gel, super light not greasy. Not necessarily meant to help correct wrinkles or fade darkness, it’s hydrating which can prevent wrinkles from forming and the caffeine does depuff. I like to lather it on (I’m aware I use way more than necessary but it feels so good I can’t help it) then wear a cold eye mask. The coolness sort of activates the product and gets rid of puffiness. It’s great for removing waterproof eye makeup as well & is super gentle. When doing wing liner, I take an angled brush, dip it in some M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream then clean up any mistakes I made. It removes wayyyy better than concealer or eye makeup remover (which will cause everything to run).
Wendy A.
M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream uploaded by Wendy A.
I highly recommend this product. It’s soft and smooth to the hands and specially to the area where they apply every night. I liked how light it is and easy to apply. The price was just right because so far has lasted for a long time so it’s totally worth it. I got it on the website Mac but you can buy it at Ulta Amazon or any other other beauty supply places.
Sarah S.
This is a kit staple for me ! I just love this product.. a little goes a long way.. as it oxidizes it plumps and moisturizes the under eye area ! You can use under or on top of makeup for additional moisture and fullness ! It's my go to , I use it everyda and also use it on my clients daily ! It really does the job I highly recommend!
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream uploaded by Nikki T.
More than just a depuffing cream that works quickly around the eyes… If you're into makeup artistry and like to know tips with these products here's a few for the fast response Eye cream... it can be used to clean up eyeliner very cleanly without removing makeup and if you have watery eyes or someone who has a waterline that just won't stop… Use a tiny bit and line the waterline with it and it will stop the watering almost immediately. We keep trying to tell people… Don't sleep on MAC Cosmetics- they already did most of these trends… They are the originators & this is still a pro grade brand.🖤 M·A·C Fast Response Eye Cream
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
LOL only girls essential! A super-charged, caffeinated cream that produces instant effects. The reviews read "De-puffs, erases the appearance of dark circles and firms the skin around the eye", and is all true, they make a Special optical diffusers diminish the appearance of fine lines. After an Hangover essential
marta S.
Hst Newcastle, DE
I'm using this eye cream for like 3 months. I like it but I don't feel that it moisture my eye are. The texture it's like silicone and I don't like so much this texture.
THEA C.
Los Angeles
This is honestly a miracle product. MAC Cosmetics skincare is underrated! I struggle with under eye darkness and puffiness all over and this works like a charm. I use it on all of my clients who struggle with the same!
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
It truly does help smooth eyelids and depuff.. Great for lack of sleep and eye care. Tube lasts a long time
charisse J.
Maryland
I am addicted to this stuff and can't live without it. I was skeptical at first since I have puffy eyes due to allergies especially in the a.m. , I decided to give it a try and yessss it works...it's been over a year and I'm working on buying my 2nd tube. I use it at night so I'm not so puffy when I awake and if I forget. ..applying in the morning works good too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...