MAC False Lashes Maximizer uploaded by Sara T.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Pump Up Your Lashes! A Treatment That Helps To Condition, Prime And Enhance. This Innovative Primer Wraps Each Hair In Nourishing Ingredients That Help Promote And Intensify Luscious Eyelashes Even Before Mascara Application. Goes On White, Dries To A Semi-clear Base. Its Hidden Superpower? The Ultra-thickening Formula In Combo With The Plush-'em-up Action Of Its Unique Double-lush Brush. For A Look That's Fashionably False, But Honestly Real.

• I've been looking for mascara and ive heard really good things ab...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Taleemah T.
This is like the next best thing to false lashes I love this product it just gives your eyelashes life it is definitely kind of pricey but it's well worth the buy I wouldn't steer you wrong here either
Victoria B.
Hickory
I absolutely love this mascara! Definitely gives my eyes to pop I'm looking for!! It turns them from short to long in a matter of seconds! I don't use any other kind unless I absolutely have to. Definitely my favorite and I would recommend trying it!
Paige W.
Mac mascara is not my favorite. It never does enough volumizing or lengthening. I just feel it should be a better brush and formula for a brand like Mac. It is long lasting and has nice packaging but I would not buy it willingly.
Emi N.
Pittsburgh
This mascara will leave your eyelashes looking good. My eyelashes are so long and look fabulous with this mascara. It has great packegeing. I use it all the time. I would buy over and over again. It's amazing.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I met a server at a restaurant and I noticed her eyelashes. They were so long and l commented on how nice and long her lashes were. I thought that she had fake lashes done. She told me that she's uses this MAC mascara in a white tube. So I had to pick one up. I'm so glad I did because I love this magic mascara. It helps make my lashes long longer and full, like fake lashes. I love this product!
Amanda B.
Flint, MI
This stuff is amazing. It extends my lashes and makes them fuller. It's magic in a tube. Put one coat of this on and then top with False Lashes and boom!, perfect lashes.
Lindsey T.
Love this primer! Coats evenly, but requires a lot of product if you want a thick coat. Love the way it separates my lashes and makes my mascara go on evenly
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Own this product in the past, it worked well and made my eyelashes seem longer and thicker. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
Love this! I love trying new mascaras out and this one is one of my favorites! It goes on very smoothly and looks perfect
brenda m.
You can never go wrong with MAC!!I love MAC and always recommend there make up to friends!they have really good stuff!!
Angel P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been looking for mascara and ive heard really good things about this one. Is it worth the price?? Does the mascara clump?