BY MAC COSMETICS

Fashionably False In Look, But Honestly Real, This Mascara's Key Benefits Of Volume And Curl Are Matched By A Dramatically Exaggerated End Look. The Unique Edge: The Ultra-thickening Formula In Combination With The Plush-'em-up Action Of Its Unique Double-lush Brush Douses Lashes In A Deluxe Dose Of Pigment With Each Stroke. The Result Is Incredibly Magnified And Multiplied Lashes That Are Thick, Long, Curled And Full-feathered.

• What is your favorite MASCARA ??? MAC False Lashes Mascara Too F...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the splurge?3 Answers
  • I love this mascara for the density it gives the lashes, but I fi...1 Answers
MAC False Lashes Mascara
  • "This is the only mascara that I will ever buy again! It adds the perfect amount of length and volume, and it doesn't clump or flake like a lot of other ones that I have tried." in 53 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara. It is lengthening and creates lots of drama. Easy to apply. I rarely have to apply two coats. If you are thinking about getting this...go ahead...do it! Beautiful big lashes!" in 15 reviews
  • "One of my favorite mascara from M.A.C. I love this and the waterproof one a lot. It leaves my lashes nice and full without looking like its not real " in 13 reviews
  • "Love this one! It makes my lashes look fuller and thicker! It's the best! Worth the money" in 10 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite mascara. It is one of the very few that makes my lashes look longer and fuller without ANY clumping. It really does give a false lash look. It's long lasting and doesn't run. Great mascara, definitely my go-to." in 10 reviews
Jordan M.
This mascara works very well, though Roller Lashes from benefit cosmetics is still my favorite. This one holds well over time and does a great job to give my lashes some volume. I use mascara almost every day, and I think this one by MAC is a good one for every day use. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a mascara that isn't over the top and doesn't clump your lashes up.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I am so impressed with this mascara! I received it first asa mini with an online MAC order and I have used it ever since. The formula is on the drier side but it never ever transfers to my lid or face and does not flake either. The brush is the perfect size and I love the shape of it as well. Definitely good for lower lashes and getting in the inner eye corner. I will repurchase this for sure!
Christina F.
I have such mixed feelings about this mascara. I first tried it as a sample when I purchased something else from Mac and I LOVED it! The wand that came with the sample was the perfect shape- probably my favorite wand I’ve ever tried. It was awesome for separating and lengthening my lashes and made them look so long and fluffy but still natural.
But then I went to purchase the full size and the wand is completely different. The sample wand is mostly straight with a curve to the end that fits the shape of your eye perfectly and the full size wand is just totally straight. Still a good mascara, but honestly I wouldn’t purchase the full size just for that reason. I am normally a drugstore mascara girl, so because the full size doesn’t have the nice wand I don’t think I’ll purchase it.
L4DY A.
I received this in a subscription box and normally I'm not to fond of MAC products (personal opinion) so I almost didn't try this but boy am I glad I did because I really enjoy this formula it looks great and doesn't bother my eyes like some other mascaras do. I am definitely going to be ordering this mascara and I reccomend this 100%.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
I received this in a Birchbox subscription. I have searched and searched for a mascara that doesn’t smudge beneath my eyes. Even waterproof ones. Expensive and cheap. Well I tried this with little expectations. I couldn’t believe that I’ve had the best results with this one. Stays put and it’s not waterproof. Super happy with it!
Hannah B.
I’m in love with this mascara! It gives your lashes great volume and length, yet it does not make your lashes clumpy. It’s really separating. I would def repurchase and recommend it. I have really short lashes that aren’t very thick. But with his mascara my lashes and long, feathery and visible!
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This was a pretty "meh" product for me. Color was nice - deep black, and no clumps...but it really didn't do much for my lashes. I prefer more of a curling effect and just didn't get that with this mascara. I received it as a travel-size and would not repurchase over other brands.
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
I received a sample size of this mascara recently and it is by far the best mascara I’ve ever tried! It goes on so evenly, not clumpy at all, but still makes my lashes look so much fuller. I would definitely recommend this product for someone searching for a high end mascara. A++
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I revived this product as a sample in my birchbox, I enjoyed it, but I've used better mascaras. It lengthens your lashes like no other, but doesn't do much as far as thickness. But this along with my Too Faced Better Than Sex made my lashes look amazing! Almost like falsies.
Venus L.
I love this mascara and I want to give it a five star rating! It’s formula applies smoothly on my lashes and it lasts the whole day! I will be looking forward to more products of this brand and I highly recommend it!
Yvonne F.
Lemoore, CA
Has anyone used this? Does it clump?
Jami M.
I love MAC products but I haven't tried this yet. Is it worth the $?
Hadil H.
4100
Jamie F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How well does this mascara last through the day? Does it flake off?
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about MAC mascaras in general. Does this one really give a false lash effect (volume, curl)?