MAC False Lashes Mascara
Fashionably False In Look, But Honestly Real, This Mascara's Key Benefits Of Volume And Curl Are Matched By A Dramatically Exaggerated End Look. The Unique Edge: The Ultra-thickening Formula In Combination With The Plush-'em-up Action Of Its Unique Double-lush Brush Douses Lashes In A Deluxe Dose Of Pigment With Each Stroke. The Result Is Incredibly Magnified And Multiplied Lashes That Are Thick, Long, Curled And Full-feathered.
Top Questions See all 73 Q&A
- "This is the only mascara that I will ever buy again! It adds the perfect amount of length and volume, and it doesn't clump or flake like a lot of other ones that I have tried." in 53 reviews
- "This is by far my favorite mascara. It is lengthening and creates lots of drama. Easy to apply. I rarely have to apply two coats. If you are thinking about getting this...go ahead...do it! Beautiful big lashes!" in 15 reviews
- "One of my favorite mascara from M.A.C. I love this and the waterproof one a lot. It leaves my lashes nice and full without looking like its not real " in 13 reviews
- "Love this one! It makes my lashes look fuller and thicker! It's the best! Worth the money" in 10 reviews
- "This is my absolute favorite mascara. It is one of the very few that makes my lashes look longer and fuller without ANY clumping. It really does give a false lash look. It's long lasting and doesn't run. Great mascara, definitely my go-to." in 10 reviews
But then I went to purchase the full size and the wand is completely different. The sample wand is mostly straight with a curve to the end that fits the shape of your eye perfectly and the full size wand is just totally straight. Still a good mascara, but honestly I wouldn’t purchase the full size just for that reason. I am normally a drugstore mascara girl, so because the full size doesn’t have the nice wand I don’t think I’ll purchase it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos