BY MAC COSMETICS

• Is this worth the splurge?3 Answers
  • I love this mascara for the density it gives the lashes, but I fi...1 Answers
Kortney C.
Wilsonville, IL
I feel indifferent about this product. I received it in a Birchbox as a sample size. I currently use Marc Jacobs false lashes mascara and I really really like it so I might be biased to that. I wouldn’t buy a full size of the MAC though, which is $23-$26 I believe and the Marc Jacobs one falls in the same price range but I prefer it. I will say that the MAC mascara hasn’t clumped at all.
Areej N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a pretty big fan on Mac and was thrilled to have gotten this in sample form one day. However, I found that I have to be EXTREMELY careful when applying it which I dislike because I like quickly applying my mascara and then walking out. Also no matter how hard I try my lashes always end up clumped and it takes away from my look for the day. It also takes a while to dry which is annoying because it gets all over my eyelid that way. However, I do appreciate how long they make my eyelashes.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this mascara zero stars. It’s the worst mascara I’ve ever used. I got it in a Birchbox as a sample and threw it away after two uses. The wand is stiff. The mascara is super drying. And then it literally won’t wash off. It clumped in my eyelids and became a gooop I had to dig out. I normally use tarte lights camera action.... and now I’ll only use that. I’m never trying another mascara again for fear I get one as awful as this was. Ps- I love Mac so I’m super disappointed.
Kendall H.
Fishers
This mascara is lengthening and very thickening, too thickening. It makes my lashes very long, but very clumpy. The smell is also not very pleasant. It is easy to apply. I would recommend if you don’t mind clumpy but long mascaras!
Nayeli P.
Claremore , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was interested in seeing how they would dramatize my lashes and add more drama to them. I was a bit disappointed for the price because I've have drug store mascaras that gave me better quality than what the MAC brand gave me. I do want to say that it helped my bottom lashes after i applied it and it made them seem longer but as for my top lashes i feel like it wasnt all that great
C A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got this as a sample with a larger order I loved it so much I ordered the full size. No smudges and really does what it says in extended the lashes. Traditional style wand that gets a good bit of product so one sweep really goes a long way.
Cynthia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this was given to me as a gift. I was shocked by how often I reached for this mascara. Although I used this quite a bit I don't think I would re purchase it because of the price point and I don't want to endorse MAC because I have gotten burned by them in the past. Even though it's a great mascara.
Lena L.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best mascaras on the market. Super black and does not flake at all. Really lengthens lashes and makes them almost look like you have extensions which I love. Not overly clumpy in any way. For sure will purchase again in the future
Karlie K.
Saint John, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this mascara does nothing for me. Drugstore mascaras are way better than almost all of macs mascaras IMO. They do nothing to my lashes and the mascara somehow ends up all over my eyelid by the end of the day. Go for drugstore or another brand, mac isn't worth it.
Abby V.
Webster
I ordered this product for the first time a little while ago and i had been looking for a perfect mascara for a longgg time and my search ended here!! This is by far such a great mascara and one of my favorite. Looks just like false lashes it’s unbelievable. I am in love!
Yvonne F.
Lemoore, CA
Has anyone used this? Does it clump?
Jami M.
I love MAC products but I haven't tried this yet. Is it worth the $?
Jamie F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How well does this mascara last through the day? Does it flake off?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the splurge?
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about MAC mascaras in general. Does this one really give a false lash effect (volume, curl)?