BY MAC COSMETICS

• I love this mascara for the density it gives the lashes, but I fi...1 Answers
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
I tried this mascara with high hopes because I love MAC's lipsticks and eyeshadows. This mascara was a disappointment. The brush is a traditional style mascara brush (not the rubber kind) and holds way too much product. So when it is applied, it gobs on my lashes. I have tried wiping it against the side of the tube and that helps a bit, but I still have to go back and comb through my lashes after application to get rid of the clumps. If I am not really quick with the combing, the mascara dries clumpy and then when I brush through it, it creates little black crumbs under my eyes. The consistency is watery and so I end up getting mascara on my eyelids and lash line during application (I don't have this problem with other mascaras). I tried wiping the brush off on a tissue and that helped to get a cleaner application. After combing out the clumps, this mascara looks just ok. I does not look like false lashes, but it does offer some lengthening. It wears pretty well throughout the day, but by the evening I do notice the beginning of raccoon eyes. It also has a bit of chemical smell that I don't care for. I wouldn't buy this mascara again.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The worst mascara I have ever used! I've used better drugstore mascaras than this. If you want a nice thick voluminous look I would not recommend this mascara. This mascara, even after multiple coats could not give me the volume that my other mascaras could give me with one or two coats. The brush is nothing special, it reminds me of a slightly larger version of the sample sticks at sephora.
Dionysia S.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has been great for me! First of all it does not smudge or does not stick any of my eyelashes together. Even with the first application my eyelashes seem longer and have a "fuller" look. if you want an even more dramatic look, you can reapply. In this way, first application gives you a more casual everyday look while the second one leaves you with a perfect look for a night-out!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Commack, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this mascara is just ok, it made my eyes a little irratated, and it didnt supply me with the extensive dramatic lash i desire. there are much better mascaras on the market that are cheaper, or the same price that are btter quality. i wold recommmend this to someone who dreams of a naturul looking mascara
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was literally my first mascara I ever bought and I never had problem with it. It worked great until it ran out now did I go buy another one no I tried a different Mac mascara just because I felt like the mascara was like any other drug store mascara there was nothing special about the applier
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wenona, IL
Hands down one of my top 3 mascaras. This baby will give you bold, beautiful, and glossy, long, full, and lush lashes in a few quick swipes. I mean Full and Lush! That fast who has time to mess with your make up especially mascara. No globs! No kidding. Excellent product.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this many times in hopes that I would love it. It usually clumps my lashes up together and I would have to brush them out with another brush so I could get the results that I want. I don't think I would repurchase since it's very time consuming to use.
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so in love with these mascara. I work for DUTY FREE and one of our stores is mac and when I work in there or just stopping by I always put this on make my eyes looked bolder and stands out which I love since I have small Chinese kinda eyes lol!!...
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bridgeport, CT
I wear it every day and regardless of the weather it stays on. It only smears a bit if I rub my eyes. It doesn't do the best job at volumizing and my lashes do end up falling by the end of the day, however no matter how long I wear it they stay black.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It lengthens, defines and plumps my lashes amazing but it also so gentle on my eyes. It also washes off just fine with soap and water so I don't have to use a makeup remover and really rub on my eyes! Great buy!!!
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
Lemoore, CA
Has anyone used this? Does it clump?
Jami M.
Jami M.
I love MAC products but I haven't tried this yet. Is it worth the $?
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about MAC mascaras in general. Does this one really give a false lash effect (volume, curl)?
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the splurge?
Hadil H.