M.A.C. Cosmetics

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Mac foundations is one of my top favorite. The quality of their products are just simply amazing. My skin glows when I wear any of their make up.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is a near perfect foundation, I never run out of it because when all else fails, MAC face & body always works and never lets me down. It is very different from others foundations I have heard it described as "almost watery" which I kind of agree with but also disagree with. It's a thin foundation, it only contains what it needs to be effective, it's a foundation I always come back to and for any guys looking for a foundation that wont be affected by your stubble, I would suggest this as a perfect jumping off point, you will not find a better foundation for men. You will need to powder with this one as it can leave a residue if you do not, I like pressed powders myself, I wasnt a fan of MAC's skin mineralise but No7 Lift and Luminate & NARS Crystal translucent are both excellent. The Dior Powder-not-Powder is fantastic but it costs a pretty penny. [product:no7-lift-&-luminate-triple-action-translucent-powder] [product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-powder-no-powder-3-neutral-04-oz/-11-g] [product:nars-soft-velvet-pressed-powder]
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I was a little disappointed with this MAC product. It looks beautiful when you first put it on but feels tacky and never feels like it’s fully dried.